Sign in to follow this  
dfq23

Nice dirt cheapy in from Ali today

dfq23

Thought I'd stick this here rather than in the members only thread were we discuss the really really good stuff.....

Picked this up on a whim for a summery dress watch. Was posted China Post on Sunday, came today. Yep its nothing fancy but as you can see it looks decent...

20150423_110112_zpsecyhb9fc.jpg

20150423_110032_zpsq0p5cqsq.jpg

20150423_110013_zpsbjalpitv.jpg

20150423_110003_zpsghz043nq.jpg

Cheapest I have found the gen of these is £116. This cost £6 delivered. I've paid more than that for a nato on it's on!

MetalMickey

I have one of these. Great value for what they are - gens probably cost the same wholesale before being branded...

The rep leather straps are also pretty good for an extra 10c - I bought one just to have the matching rose gold buckle.

RussP

I've ordered one of these with the red, white n blue NATO.

My daughter's birthday is fast approaching........so it would make a cheap n cheerful gift.

You got yours quickly..........I'm still waiting...............having ordered and paid on 05th April.

Kleen™

Simple and elegant. I like it.

RussP

The only conclusion I can jump to is........................

You must live closer to China than I do.

:P

MetalMickey

The sellers on Ali know that if they lost dfq's business the country's economy would go under, so he gets priority.

dfq23

The sellers on Ali know that if they lost dfq's business the country's economy would go under, so he gets priority.

You could have a point. Today I ordered 2 ralph lauren polo shirts, 5 pairs of calvin's, 4 cuddly toy minions but dressed as super heroes (captain america, batman, spiderman and super man) and two cheap watches.

BadPickle

You could have a point. Today I ordered 2 ralph lauren polo shirts, 5 pairs of calvin's, 4 cuddly toy minions but dressed as super heroes (captain america, batman, spiderman and super man) and two cheap watches.

:facepalm:

Xpletiv

World's smallest crown.

Replicaaustralia

i paid $30 for mine, i saw the one you bought however the feedback was much better on the $30 US one. Tell me how the polo goes!

Frankcut

looks ok, whats alle, express?

Edited by Frankcut

dfq23

:facepalm:

It's pay day!

dalboy

Bet December 25th is a Ball in your House .. :lol:

MetalMickey

I bet it's not. There's no post so it is probably the day he has the fewest parcels to open! :giggle:

dalboy

I bet it's not. There's no post so it is probably the day he has the fewest parcels to open! :giggle:

Don't Fat Boy with a white beard come down the chimney .

MetalMickey

What he gets up to in the privacy of his own home is his business...

dalboy

What he gets up to in the privacy of his own home is his business...

Fucking Mess his Reindeer left on my Roof last year ..

nuttcrac69

looks ok, whats alle, express?

Nothing

nuttcrac69

Let me know how the Polo's are when you get them.

I also ordered 2 x Ralph Lauren Polo's and the seller (Jake Gyllenhaal) took 3 weeks to ship them after my persistent nagging. Will probably only get them in another month or so, if at all.........

MetalMickey

... and the seller (Jake Gyllenhaal) ......

What, the Jake Gyllenhaal?

c117ecd8acbe616668fea6528829433a.jpg?ver=1400627273

tonyh7

I've got one of those rg and brown leather strap - looks good for $10.

porschespeedster

I want one of these too--- it seems there are two versions?

one for around $10 and one for $30?

I'm assuming one is 'more gen' ? ha

Funny to even split hairs when talking about cheapies like this but you never know...

MetalMickey
I want one of these too--- it seems there are two versions?

one for around $10 and one for $30?

I'm assuming one is 'more gen' ? ha

Funny to even split hairs when talking about cheapies like this but you never know...

From the photos I have seen both reps are identical. The more expensive one has the full box set.

Gen has four screws holding the back on. Reps are pop back. I image there are some differences in font etc but who cares? They are $10!

jozobo

so, does it look good or good for 10$? For the price I could get some 36mm and 40mm either to keep or give away.

xaneda

Link pls?? Thanks.