Sign in to follow this  
Baldrick

Just ordered one of these from Reg...not in stock yet...AFAIK

UmpaHimself

Very nice. Didn't you just post about wanting funky Omegas too?

Damn it Balders. I just ordered a PAM 508. Now I must have one of these throwbacks.

Nice, my 508 is on the way to me now!

stolikat

Wasnt me regarding the funky Omega's but these are just to classic to pass up. I cant wait for my 508 BTW.

Besides it been awhile since I bought a watch from Reg. He is a great old school dealer who you cant go wrong buying from.

Edited by stolikat

submarinerblue

Got one with the grey dial on aliexpress last month for $80 plus shipping. Quartz, of course.

dfq23

Got one with the grey dial on aliexpress last month for $80 plus shipping. Quartz, of course.

Think my one on the way must be same seller. Any pics mate?

Baldrick

It just warms the cockles of my heart and makes me come giddy all over...to see the outpouring of support for our TRUSTED dealers....those whom we've dealt with for years and who've fought hard and well and demonstrated on countless occasions the support they've extended to the members of this board.....now....if only I were a dealer.....I know a few parsimonious bastards who I'm certain would in their unyielding munificence assist me in reducing my Christmas card bill this year...... :B):

And if they can't help....there's always the CHEAP bastards to turn to !!!

2point

I'm very interested in one of these. will be keeping a keen eye on how much they come it at.

Icemix69

Think my one on the way must be same seller. Any pics mate?

Which link did you use, i got mine from ali but how do i post the link on this gaff iphone

Baldrick
Which link did you use, i got mine from ali but how do i post the link on this gaff iphone

When you manage to get the link....don't forget to send us the link for the "gaff iPhone" you bought there also :B):

ebzen02

Nice watch fart!

nunu78
HOY.....get yoursel outta my thread.....I don't care who else sells it...(incl Omega)...this is my thread and Reg is my dealer of choice......NUFF SED !!!

@nunu...how are you old boy......AFAIK....it's a quartz micro-stepper :D

I'm doing fine Sir, thank you for asking and I hope everything is good with you as well.