Sign in to follow this  
HarleyMo

Two New Arrivals

HarleyMo

First, the Bronzo. Got it from Sead (TD at RWI) and couldnt be happier. Looks great and a fantastic price. Shipped HK post to avoid custom issues. Took awhile but got here safe and sound. Next order of business. NEW STRAP! Also wondering if I should lemon juice/ketchup clean it and start fresh or leave it. Patina doesnt look too bad right now.

20150427_142806.jpg

20150427_143341.jpg

Second, a Reg Seamaster 300 I got M2M from NodgerRocks. Great transaction and Im really liking the watch. I guess I shouldnt be surprised since it originally came from Reg. I have to say thou that NodgerRocks must have the smallest wrists around LOL Needing to add back about 4 links.

20150427_143556.jpg

I ended up putting it on a black Nato

20150427_151721.jpg

MetalMickey

I almost picked up one of Sead's Bronzos but got one from M2M instead to secure an awesome strap. This is a toad from McJules.

89dca7bf2d40b784002113962fa9a577.jpg

I think your patina looks fine, I stripped mine back a touch but it is already building back up nicely.

HarleyMo

Yeah, I really like that strap I remember seeing it in another thread. The rep strap is crap and Im already looking through Neros and trying to figure out what I want to do. Im going back and forth between something black distressed or a green tint like your toad. Im actually pretty happy with the petina and don't really want to go through the whole lemon juice nail polish toothpaste process to take it down to start over. I think Ill leave it.

tommygunz90

That Omega looks great on a nato!

rodralph

I'm slowly becoming a fan of Omega, but I can't get into the Nato straps. There is something about them that just don't do it for me. Enjoy yours. Very cool watch.

plankton

Great Bronzo!