Sign in to follow this  
racer1

Is watchesspace.net a scam or do they sell good replicas? Please help

racer1

Is watchesspace.net a scam or do they sell good replicas? Please help! I orderd a Panerai Luminor Arktos Mens Wristwatch PAM00092 fro them. Please, if any body has bought from them, can you let me know if their watches are decent or junk?

pollux1

Cancel your order, saying they sell swiss made reps screams scammers. Also looks like they're using gen pics too. Avoid.

pollux1

Water Resistance: 600m / 2000ft (suitable for swimming, snorkeling, skin diving, diving)

This is what it says they're rep Planet oceans are waterproof to, run like hell away from them mate!

KBH

Out of approximately 5,000 replica watch web sites, (my guess) I'll bet 98% are either scammers or much higher priced than our dealers for the same items.

The best dealers by far are the ones you will find listed on the 4 main replica forums. A lot of time and effort goes into screening them by both the site administrators and the members.

All the reps come out of the same place, so why would you even want to take the chance?

By the way, welcome to the forum Racer. Hope you hang around for a while.

racer1

Thanks a bunch guys, but I think I got screwd, given that I the they already shipped the watch. I'll let you guys know what happens. I have afeeling it is going to be a piece of junk, but, who knows, with alot of luck, I amy be in for a pleasent surprise.

bimmerpilot
Thanks a bunch guys, but I think I got screwd, given that I the they already shipped the watch. I'll let you guys know what happens. I have afeeling it is going to be a piece of junk, but, who knows, with alot of luck, I amy be in for a pleasent surprise.

What did you pay for it Racer?

This thread might be of interest you: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...=9163&st=20

vintage820

This thread might be of interest you: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...=9163&st=20

THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND DO A GREAT JOB AT IT. PERSONAL EMAILS ASSURING QUALITY- THE WHOLE WORKS!! They even took pictures of actual Gen watches and then sent a piece of crap. I'm out $200 but I got to know RWG as a result!! Stick with trusted- especially Mary at Watch Int'l or Lawrence at House of Souveniers.

racer1

THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND DO A GREAT JOB AT IT. PERSONAL EMAILS ASSURING QUALITY- THE WHOLE WORKS!! They even took pictures of actual Gen watches and then sent a piece of crap. I'm out $200 but I got to know RWG as a result!! Stick with trusted- especially Mary at Watch Int'l or Lawrence at House of Souveniers.

I actually paid $257. Fortunately, I came across this site and bout a PAM28 from a member. Can't wait to get it.

turnipz

Give us pics of your new watch

racer1

Hi, can you guys let me know where I can buy a good replica Panerai watch band ??

trailboss99
Hi, can you guys let me know where I can buy a good replica Panerai watch band ??

If you mean a metal bracelet, the watch case is different for a bracelet than a strap on a lot of models

so it probably won't fit. If you want a better strap go here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...p?showforum=170

Col.