Sign in to follow this  
Cyril_Clunge

Musings from the shed. Episode 146. Stop being wankers.

Genius

So who's gonna finger me

Here you go:

24-finger-in-the-stinky.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This fucking place makes me laugh my arse off every day! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't even shave it first! :rofl:

RUSH2112

So who's gonna finger me

Here you go:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This fucking place makes me laugh my arse off every day! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't even shave it first! :rofl:

The finger?

midasmook

Nice one Cyril.

Irishcain

Well said Cyril. Now, where do I sign up for my pet mod so I can get my special treatment, lol.

andyboy

Now, where do I sign up for my pet mod.

Well it appears Sconey might have an opening :D

Genius

Now, where do I sign up for my pet mod.

Well it appears Sconey might have an opening :D

Ahhh so that is how to become a mod on here ;)

D_Chico

Bravo good sir! :clap:

Glad someone said it! (As most of us have been thinking it)

We should have a sign at the log in screen

images%203_zps69plqlwe.jpg

Genius

Fuck: logging off: :)

graman

Well said Cyril.

Eloquent ribbings and a well placed jibe are regular fare here... Baldrick provides endless hours of entertainment.

I also loved Demsey and High flying clive.... Johng throws a few about too, to name a few... Good examples.

flame wars are boring and tiresome.

To many of us, this is the lounge room or the local pub.

If you act like a peanut, the bouncer shows you the door.

I come in here to enjoy the community... I've made awesome friends here, some of whom I may never meet.

Like many others, I would like to enjoy their company and meet the noobs who are here for the right reasons without the bullshit.

See you next Tuesday.

dcsharp

For what it is worth I am sorry for my comments, I have tried my best not to get overly involved, but my resolve did weaken enough to make a couple of comments. In fairness the first instance was just a crack at how ridiculous it was getting in defense of someone being hounded ... Of course that was immediately followed up by an unnecessary flame to which I did respond although with as little personal digging as I could muster.

Ultimately this is an online forum so we are always going to have people try and belittle or attack others to make themselves feel special... Happens in the real world too, but much more prevalent where we can hide behind monitors sadly.

I will take this as an opportunity to thank you guys for this awesome open forum and I will try and behave as much as possible. And yes Baldrick is mostly entertaining.

Kleen™

The forecast is as follows:

Mildly ironic temps with a high propability of Cyril becoming instantly pissed off. Dress for all occasions...

WatchDog21

Mildly ironic temps with a high propability of Cyril becoming instantly pissed off. Dress for all occasions...

What? We have to get dressed when you come in here! I will immediately correct my poor behavior. :giggle:

dcsharp

What? We have to get dressed when you come in here! I will immediately correct my poor behavior. :giggle:

Fuck did I get caught with no pants again? T'was that damn monkey pictures fault.

baxter

Just read this and i can't tell you how much i thought this needed to be said, things do seem to have taken a turn for the worse recently.... on with the fun :D

applause_large.jpg

nev848

Well at least I'm perfect.....

Jonnybaws

@ Cyril

clapping-minions-gif.gif

:D

+1

I love those cheeky yellow rascals..

I'm not rassit!

UmpaHimself

Oh and while I'm on one, all this Ali crap needs to be kept in one place, any thread I see elsewhere won't be moved I'll just delete it because I can't be arsed to move it and I don't like it. Surprising as it may be to some, this is a watch forum and I'm sick of reading about all the other shit that people are wetting themselves about.

Everything you wrote was completely on point but I can't agree with this last bit more. I come here to talk watches, and maybe watch accessories. I have other hobbies, and talk about them on other forums.

Thanks for the PM but NO, I don't want to have make up sex!

42-17852055.jpg

Kx4Nb1A.png

Good stuff.

Top Hit form rwg Google search says:

RWG - Replica Watches Guide. Rep or Gen: The Best Watch Forum ...

www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?act=idx

RWG: the best and friendliest replica watch forum on the Internet

Friendliest? really? I'm sorry but no way.

I'm new here and while I accept there will be some banter, and + 90% of people are friendly, the attitude and behaviour consistently displayed by a few regulars is the absolute opposite of friendly and drags this forum down to the lowest level.

I've been amazed by what has been tolerated here since I joined up a few weeks ago.

Hope you follow through and stick with it, otherwise might as well change the search headline.

I am not usually one to jump on people but I have learned more on this forum about gen and rep watches then any other place online or off. You are new here and have no idea what you are talking about. So I would suggest keeping it to yourself while you learn and then if you really feel the need to share your opinion about this wealth of knowledge and friendship then you can do so at your own risk...

neil

Just one big dysfunctional family...we need a group hug.

fatarms

Just one big dysfunctional family...we need a group hug.

I'll take what the monkey's having...

I know part of this is aimed at me, I'm cool with that. Most people know me as being really quiet and civil at this board. When it comes to someone I felt was overreacting to something that should be treated as nothing more than trolling, I sometimes try to use a side of me almost no one sees here. I guess I'll keep it that way from now on, I'll keep it confined to other places :lol:

ShovelnTC

All of this could have been avoided if only those involved used smilies after each insult.

Everyone knows that anything goes as long as you use an appropriate smilie :blink:

dcsharp

Oh and while I'm on one, all this Ali crap needs to be kept in one place, any thread I see elsewhere won't be moved I'll just delete it because I can't be arsed to move it and I don't like it. Surprising as it may be to some, this is a watch forum and I'm sick of reading about all the other shit that people are wetting themselves about.

Everything you wrote was completely on point but I can't agree with this last bit more. I come here to talk watches, and maybe watch accessories. I have other hobbies, and talk about them on other forums.

Thanks for the PM but NO, I don't want to have make up sex!

42-17852055.jpg

Kx4Nb1A.png

Good stuff.

Top Hit form rwg Google search says:

RWG - Replica Watches Guide. Rep or Gen: The Best Watch Forum ...

www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?act=idx

RWG: the best and friendliest replica watch forum on the Internet

Friendliest? really? I'm sorry but no way.

I'm new here and while I accept there will be some banter, and + 90% of people are friendly, the attitude and behaviour consistently displayed by a few regulars is the absolute opposite of friendly and drags this forum down to the lowest level.

I've been amazed by what has been tolerated here since I joined up a few weeks ago.

Hope you follow through and stick with it, otherwise might as well change the search headline.

I am not usually one to jump on people but I have learned more on this forum about gen and rep watches then any other place online or off. You are new here and have no idea what you are talking about. So I would suggest keeping it to yourself while you learn and then if you really feel the need to share your opinion about this wealth of knowledge and friendship then you can do so at your own risk...

I do realise this opens me up for a flaming.... But yes he is new here, so am I. However until this post a fair bit of shit was said by a very established member to a less well posted member that was pretty fucked and not one mod said anything (again until this Thread). So yes we are new, and I do feel privileged to be able to learn from others and am starting to appreciate the humour here and take it for what it is, but end of the day some nasty things are said and tolerated so I guess he has at least a slither of a point.

Anyway as I've said before I've only a handful of posts so count me ignorant.

fatarms

All of this could have been avoided if only those involved used smilies after each insult.

Everyone knows that anything goes as long as you use an appropriate smilie :blink:

Go fuck yourself :wub::group:

dcsharp

I hope you get raped by a pack of angry gorillas, you stupid piece of fucken shit :wub::thumbsup::fireworks:

Too far?

ShovelnTC

There ya go, what a great bunch of fellas :rolleyes:

fatarms

I hope you get raped by a pack of angry gorillas, you stupid piece of fucken shit :wub::thumbsup::fireworks:

Too far?

:lol: