Sign in to follow this  
thedoc73

Worth the 4 month wait!

thedoc73

Back from Domi after a 4 month wait! Bought this on M2M in Feb and sent it off immediately. Fully serviced, 3 jewel mod, waterproofed to 5 ATM, single AR. Wow im pleased with this, the ar makes the dial really pop and it really improves the look of the dial visually. I wont use chrono but it runs perfectly and the minute counter laps over at exactly the right time (would jam before). All in all it's well worth the wait if you can bear it.

2015-06-02 09.36.02_zpsiklgo43u.jpg2015-06-02 09.35.18_zpslhijzwc4.jpg

TheSav

Gorgeous. That dial certainly pops.

Chiquita Fanjita

Looks fantastic mate! Domi's work is first class and the AR makes all the difference :)

Enjoy :thumbsup:

baxter

VERY nice !!!!!

applause_large.jpg

ag69

Amazing!! Bet the movement is running like butter. I need to get my watches serviced but to lazy to send out and wait.

thedoc73

Cheers guys.. yeah I must admit its the first time ive used Domi...but it wont be the last. Im already boxing up my AP Diver for the works.

Id recommend the AR to anyone!

Kcore

Looks great! Nice to see you back doc :)

thedoc73
Looks great! Nice to see you back doc :)

Cheers Kcore... im always reading the forum....just had nothing to post about for the last 4 months ☺.

Chiquita Fanjita
....its the first time ive used Domi...but it wont be the last. Im already boxing up my AP Diver for the works.

Has he not now stopped doing AR work? Thought Guru over on RWI had said his current batch of crystals was his last and wouldn't be doing any more.

thedoc73
....its the first time ive used Domi...but it wont be the last. Im already boxing up my AP Diver for the works.

Has he not now stopped doing AR work? Thought Guru over on RWI had said his current batch of crystals was his last and wouldn't be doing any more.

The Grey themes was sent to him in Febuary..not sure if hes no longer doing ar. The diver is more fixing some work a now banned member did to it last year. If he offers ar ill have it done though.

kamellip

Back from Domi after a 4 month wait! Bought this on M2M in Feb and sent it off immediately. Fully serviced, 3 jewel mod, waterproofed to 5 ATM, single AR. Wow im pleased with this, the ar makes the dial really pop and it really improves the look of the dial visually. I wont use chrono but it runs perfectly and the minute counter laps over at exactly the right time (would jam before). All in all it's well worth the wait if you can bear it.

2015-06-02%2009.36.02_zpsiklgo43u.jpg2015-06-02%2009.35.18_zpslhijzwc4.jpg

Noob or J12 version? Looks stunning!

Phantomtech

Now thats my kinda watch!

midasmook

Yeah another thumbs up for Domi's great work from me.

Nikita75015

what a beauty

jkwatson

Please sir, Who or what is Domi, how do I get in touch? M2M is ?

plankton
Please sir, Who or what is Domi, how do I get in touch? M2M is ?

Domi is a modder in Germany. Vac does the mods as well in US. You can email Vac at [email protected]

Loggerchicken45

Now, I'm not certain if it's just a matter of skill or not but I've always wondered why the TD's don't offer modded reps, wouldn't they like to get in on it if they have the means? Like, AR-coating services and such, and the 3-jewel mod, a ROO I wouldn't really consider buying without all that but it sure is a long and expensive time getting it sent out as opposed to just having a TD do it.

Super stuff though, I'm thoroughly impressed with that AR job 0:

yowhitemomma

That AR looks tight.

What is a 3 jewel mod?

Kingdiver

Yeah the AR looks so clear. Great watch wear with health

Jerommeke32
Now, I'm not certain if it's just a matter of skill or not but I've always wondered why the TD's don't offer modded reps, wouldn't they like to get in on it if they have the means? Like, AR-coating services and such, and the 3-jewel mod, a ROO I wouldn't really consider buying without all that but it sure is a long and expensive time getting it sent out as opposed to just having a TD do it.

could you explain your opinion a bit more :) why is this mod essential? for me Germany is not that far and I am thinking about buying this ROO

GenTLe

Modding requires high level skills, precision, cleanliness and tested good suppliers. I wouldn't ask this in China and for counterfeit objects and for the TDs it would be a nightmare to deal with...

jpohl402

Absolutely gorgeous, good for you!

Enjoy!

ag69

Congrats!! Looks very nice.

rolliepollie

that is a thing of beauty

Samsam

Stunning, beautiful dial. Enjoy.