Sign in to follow this  
romannyc

who makes the best AP REP

romannyc

trying to buy an AP REP not sure where to go, so many choices....

ive been looking at this one and it seems pretty well built. i actually work in a store that sells real a.p and this one looks pretty danm good.

http://www.kuvarsit-watch.com/audemars-piguet/off-shore-sec12-speciale/1-1-audemars-piguet-royal-oak-off-shore-2014-rg-gold-themes-from-jf-en/

Edited by romannyc

Martijn0007
:facepalm:

GoW13
Thailand_Phuket_Patong_Beach_shopping_5052_1.JPG

romannyc

yeah..... if i had the money for that i wouldnt be here. i can get 35% off real a.p's and i still cant afford that

BadPickle

Jonnybaws :thumbsup:

romannyc
0603151536a_zpslrt28uqj.jpg Edited by romannyc

Venomous

Ok, so you work in a store selling APs.

Here's an idea, why not look at all the makers of AP reps, and with your keen AP eye, pick out the best, because after all, you work in a store selling APs, right?

This is like a Ford car salesman asking which is the best Ford....

You tell us fella. Who does make the best APs?

V

romannyc
0603151535_zpsf8kcvila.jpg Edited by romannyc

romannyc

this legacy i posted, kuvarsit has a really nice fake. only the strap is off.

romannyc

Here's an idea, why not look at all the makers of AP reps, and with your keen AP eye, pick out the best, because after all, you work in a store selling APs, right?

V

the problem is there is hundreds of sites sellings a,p's for me to sit down and look 1 by 1 would take forever. also they are not high resolution pics. when you have high resolution its easy to say whats off and whats not.

i have been on this forum for a day and what i know is that there is a modder or creator w.e the heck you wanna call it that goes by (J F), i have seen his work and some watches look really good. is there any other modders creators that i should check out?

Realism

V

the problem is there is hundreds of sites sellings a,p's for me to sit down and look 1 by 1 would take forever. also they are not high resolution pics. when you have high resolution its easy to say whats off and whats not.

i have been on this forum for a day and what i know is that there is a modder or creator w.e the heck you wanna call it that goes by (J F), i have seen his work and some watches look really good. is there any other modders creators that i should check out?

are you paying me to find out which one is the best for you?

if not... why?

JSJ

Oh man, I'm so happy to see this. I'm looking for a ROO as that's a huge gap in my box. I only want the best, no shit.

Somebody gonna tell me and Roman FFS?

Where's Customer Services when you need em? Lazy fuckers.

GoW13

READ!!! Read who is selling what. Read who are the factories. Read what are the differences.

And don´t buy so soon!!! You have a lot to learn about the rep world. But no one will tell, where you find the best AP

romannyc

Oh man, I'm so happy to see this. I'm looking for a ROO as that's a huge gap in my box. I only want the best, no shit.

Somebody gonna tell me and Roman FFS?

Where's Customer Services when you need em? Lazy fuckers.

good fakes that i have seen have white dials, or black. when you get into colors they are always off. like the montauk the color is way off.

Edited by romannyc

deju

Been on the forum a day looking for the best AP and you haven't PM'd baldrick about his special factory source in Thailand.... Seems legit

romannyc

Been on the forum a day looking for the best AP and you haven't PM'd baldrick about his special factory source in Thailand.... Seems legit

does he have a thread i can check out?

JSJ
sockpuppet-opedia.gif

Realism

reading is for wankers - best method is to keep on creating threads on the wrong sections trawling for answers

kennycoder

Cool review bro. Btw ask Baldrick.

Phanphy

Check out noob and JF

Daywatch

Hi and welcome. Pls select one of those You´re selling in the store and make a side by side pictorial review.

For hornback straps You most probably will need one custom made (except rubber or SS bracelets) as an extra.

romannyc

Hi and welcome. Pls select one of those You´re selling in the store and make a side by side pictorial review.

For hornback straps You most probably will need one custom made (except rubber or SS bracelets) as an extra.

yeah i would love to make a comparison but the a'p i want we dont have at our store. i do have a lebron james if anyone wants to compare

Phantomtech

I would love to contact this mod who goes by the name JF, anyone have his email address??

romannyc

I would love to contact this mod who goes by the name JF, anyone have his email address??

dude that like finding Morpheus