Sign in to follow this  
drumike102

Lume job in US

drumike102

Hey guys/gals,

Looking to get some relumes done on some of my watches. I've only seen people who do relume in other countries. Does anyone know someone in the US that does them? Primarily Rolex?

Thanks in advance.B)

dfq23

Cwazy used to be the man in the states but unfortunately he stopped doing any work at all a couple of months ago

WatchDog21

Cwazy used to be the man in the states but unfortunately he stopped doing any work at all a couple of months ago

Where is Vac located?

dfq23

He is of course states too but my understanding is he is more for high end mod jobs including AR and lume, and whilst he does great work he ain't cheap.

Cwazy was more like our Kenny. Quality work for a fair and more wallet friendly price

WatchDog21
He is of course states too but my understanding is he is more for high end mod jobs including AR and lume, and whilst he does great work he ain't cheap. Cwazy was more like our Kenny. Quality work for a fair and more wallet friendly price

Ah ok, thanks. My best would be to ask D_Chico. I don't think Katt does Rolex himself but has someone that he may be able to source. I asked Katt about a possible lume on my Rolex Stealth and at that time he indicated that he primarily did sandwich dials but did ask an associate of his, just didn't work out for my particular watch.

MoveAlong

That's too bad about Cwazy. He did some fine work for me on multiple watches. Great skill at an affordable price for sure.

HeavyKrush

Ditto above. I wasn't aware Cwazy was no longer taking orders as he was my goto here in the states. Did an excellent job on my vintage builds.