IMG_6434_zpsfifzsgg6.jpg

driveby last week

IMG_6100b_zpswooumd2t.jpg

Racetrack last YearbpC_0613c.jpg

• Like 1

Godfathar

It's been a while.. this is a rep DSSD Blue with a uniquely customed G55 AMG

Project_2_1807_082054_01.jpg

And here are couple of Gen Hublots King Power All Black and King Power Carbon, with the same G Wagon..

IMG_20140409_WA0033.jpg

IMG_20140409_WA0029.jpg

BC1221

It's far from a Ferrari but I lover new car.

7e0e5471a9c33850cd4a5c682dfcf5b0.jpg

Godfathar

it's been a while since anyone posted anything in here.. I will revive it with a gen pic.. AP ROO Safari and lovely lovely hyper car

:)

20130828_100330_02.jpg

Closer look of the watch

20150626_141459_Richtone_HDR_01.jpg

Chiquita Fanjita

it's been a while since anyone posted anything in here.. I will revive it with a gen pic.. AP ROO Safari and lovely lovely hyper car

20130828_100330_02.jpg

Closer look of the watch

20150626_141459_Richtone_HDR_01.jpg

Holy shit on both accounts!! Lovely Safari, and is the 918 your new ride ;)

Godfathar

^^ unfortunately not. I had a whole day test driving this baby on a track. But what a car, one of the best experiences ever.

UmpaHimself

I haven't taken one in da whip for a while. Might be that time

Godfathar

^^ hahahahaha thankfully not. Only I wouldn't mind having that pretty lady next to me. But seriously, that guy is a douch.

MoveAlong

Rep Noob 42mm CrPO and my new to me '12 Chevy Volt - 45 years old and my first American car. It's fucking amazing!! Fuck you in the goddamn ass, Oil Companies. :finger:

20204825782_b9233c2dda_c.jpg

20025004160_779f3ca1d8_c.jpg

• Like 1

Replicaaustralia

... Why do people drive lambos etc and own reps...

Baldrick

Is that streetspeak for da ass ?

dhixson28

20150802_122035.jpg

Take a stab at naming the watch and the car

Luke Warm

Because they don't own the cars?? Probably the car washer at the dealership or a valet parking guy :P

• Like 1

Genius

Because they don't own the cars?? Probably the car washer at the dealership or a valet parking guy :P

Or maybe some of the reps are so good then why buy the gen, even if you can afford

Mattcas

I should post a picture of my sekonda and my bike....yeah, living it up ;)

Luke Warm

Or maybe some of the reps are so good then why buy the gen, even if you can afford

Quite possible. I know I'd get a bigger kick out of owning a fezza or lambo than an expensive gen.

Edited by Luke Warm

BentleySharp

Is that streetspeak for da ass ?

Bwwaaa Haa Haaa :lmao2:

RichardMiami
IMG_20150802_114221-X2.jpg

the_name_is_mac

who gives a fuck thankfully they do because we get threads like this where two of my favourite things are in one place!

• Like 1

Godfathar

Although I was discouraged by few members here to share with you my two passions, cars and watches, that last conversation wasn't something I really cared for. But I still thought that for sure there are other members that shouldn't be discouraged from sharing their cars. For us car enthusiasts, it doesn't matter what kind of car you are driving, we do appreciate them all. each one has its own beauty, wither it's expensive or not. Also many perhaps have the same passion for cars and watches, reps or gens, what difference does it make.. I am here to be with the members who share the same interest. Therefore I will not stop sharing, and I hope all the rest shouldn't stop sharing either.

Yesterday's cruise, with my F12 and the latest addition to my PP collection, the SW200 Nautilus 5711G with Gen PP strap... enjoy and kind regards!!

20150813_175326_01.jpg

skywalker710
Although I was discouraged by few members here to share with you my two passions, cars and watches, that last conversation wasn't something I really cared for. But I still thought that for sure there are other members that shouldn't be discouraged from sharing their cars. For us car enthusiasts, it doesn't matter what kind of car you are driving, we do appreciate them all. each one has its own beauty, wither it's expensive or not. Also many perhaps have the same passion for cars and watches, reps or gens, what difference does it make.. I am here to be with the members who share the same interest. Therefore I will not stop sharing, and I hope all the rest shouldn't stop sharing either.

Yesterday's cruise, with my F12 and the latest addition to my PP collection, the SW200 Nautilus 5711G with Gen PP strap... enjoy and kind regards!!

20150813_175326_01.jpg

Nicely said!

Bncrpt

Who cares! Two passions coming together is a good thing in my book..well done Godfathar for kicking this off!

Heres the Jeep work vehicle with Hublot 4000..I think this topic is something I could enjoy taking some snaps of over the next few days off! :)

391fdd5ce4ba64f4cd1ef89c8c92e8bf.jpg

Baldrick
For us car enthusiasts, it doesn't matter what kind of car you are driving,

Yes it does......there's a direct correlation between watch snobbery.....fashion snobbery .....and brand / badge snobbery......you can see it manifest itself directly on this forum, every time this type of thread is posted....!!!