Corvette Stingray 1976:D

58 minutes ago, cvp3 said:

Corvette flags on the steering wheel.

True! Well spotted!

cvp3
On September 14, 2017 at 20:27, Nikosaldente said:

Corvette Stingray 1976:D

True! Well spotted!

I may have a slightly newer version.....

image_62.jpg

Philiusmaximus
20170916_104638

Rolex GMT II on leather nato strap with my daily driver 

nuvolablue

63bfacd948c55e0594e6b3957edc88e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

nuvolablue

87f70195c733651ca25fc3e309447083.jpg95ab4ea9c0f86bfc6d1d8401c0418a07.jpg04159fbf5dcda3be7c27e087f4485156.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

shokka9

Watch_Car.jpg

Thought this would look cool; it was from my weekly commute to Cambridge from Manchester.

Omega Seamaster 300 Coaxial; on Nero leather. My go to watch!

The eagle eyed of you, will see my journey info in the background.......

Average speed of 69.4mph, with an average 57.6mpg for 181 miles travelled.

Also, the 2h40 minutes was pretty quick for that time of the day!

Chiquita Fanjita
20 minutes ago, shokka9 said:

Watch_Car.jpg

Thought this would look cool; it was from my weekly commute to Cambridge from Manchester.

Omega Seamaster 300 Coaxial; on Nero leather. My go to watch!

The eagle eyed of you, will see my journey info in the background.......

Average speed of 69.4mph, with an average 57.6mpg for 181 miles travelled.

Also, the 2h40 minutes was pretty quick for that time of the day!

And the cruise control set at an illegal 91 MPH.  Tut tut!!

57.6 MPG is bloody good though.  What model is this 118d or 318d?

shokka9
1 hour ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

And the cruise control set at an illegal 91 MPH.  Tut tut!!

57.6 MPG is bloody good though.  What model is this 118d or 318d?

Hahaha - Forgot that was still set... works out at around 85/86 in real life ;-).

That's nothing, you should see what I set it at on that M6 toll section.

It's a 320d ED (Efficient Dynamics). It's a different engine to the typical 320d. It runs a lower 163bhp (also the auto gearbox - 8 speed semi auto). As you can see, I don't exactly 'drive' to conserve my mpg usage. But when I first got the car, I'd do a solid 70mph most of the way there (same journey). I'd easily achieve  75+mpg, nearing 80s. 

£20/year tax too.... and they say diesels are shit!? Not mine, but I get stung on fuel costs now.

Vanman

IMG_0718.jpg

Chiquita Fanjita
2 hours ago, shokka9 said:

Hahaha - Forgot that was still set... works out at around 85/86 in real life ;-).

That's nothing, you should see what I set it at on that M6 toll section.

It's a 320d ED (Efficient Dynamics). It's a different engine to the typical 320d. It runs a lower 163bhp (also the auto gearbox - 8 speed semi auto). As you can see, I don't exactly 'drive' to conserve my mpg usage. But when I first got the car, I'd do a solid 70mph most of the way there (same journey). I'd easily achieve  75+mpg, nearing 80s. 

£20/year tax too.... and they say diesels are shit!? Not mine, but I get stung on fuel costs now.

That’s pretty impressive. I’ve got a 520d with 183 BHP and the ZF auto box, and do well to get 51 MPG on a long run. I have the blue ED bit on my MPG bar, but only goes into the blue if coasting. 

DarkGlass
7 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

That’s pretty impressive. I’ve got a 520d with 183 BHP and the ZF auto box, and do well to get 51 MPG on a long run. I have the blue ED bit on my MPG bar, but only goes into the blue if coasting. 

Hehehehe

The pics I could post Andy !!!

Chiquita Fanjita
On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 20:29, DarkGlass said:

Hehehehe

The pics I could post Andy !!!

Still at BMW mate? Next door neighbour just traded his GT for an ex-demo 335d xDrive M Sport :Love:  313 BHP and still does about 47 MPG!

DarkGlass

@Chiquita Fanjita always mate, am not going anywhere,.. We've got some great new product on the way 

MDK
On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 20:34, Chiquita Fanjita said:
Still at BMW mate? Next door neighbour just traded his GT for an ex-demo 335d xDrive M Sport :Love:  313 BHP and still does about 47 MPG!

47mpg is pretty impressive, now I've had mine a while I am averaging around 32mpg, can get it up to 44ish if I am really careful, but it lies I don't believe it will do that

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

DarkGlass
8 minutes ago, MDK said:

47mpg is pretty impressive, now I've had mine a while I am averaging around 32mpg, can get it up to 44ish if I am really careful, but it lies I don't believe it will do that

Can you not download the connected app ? It's generally pretty accurate, fuel computers I'd not trust, I've often done 20 miles with a zero range.  35 -40 is what I'd expect from a 330d, let's face it your not gonna drive it Eco pro that much are ya ? Don't forget that digital soundtrack sounds pretty lush in sport :D

MDK
Can you not download the connected app ? It's generally pretty accurate, fuel computers I'd not trust, I've often done 20 miles with a zero range.  35 -40 is what I'd expect from a 330d, let's face it your not gonna drive it Eco pro that much are ya ? Don't forget that digital soundtrack sounds pretty lush in sport 
Ah sorry my bad not BMW, C350 Brabus D6S

DarkGlass
16 minutes ago, MDK said:

Ah sorry my bad not BMW, C350 Brabus D6S

Am sure merc use a digital sound track through the speakers when in sport making it sound more meaty, the probs use another for the Eco. Mode.

Mini use two  soundtracks developed by Harmon one which makes the engine sound a bit rougher in green mode and one which when in sport makes the engine sound much more than it is, it's called active sound and delivered by a speaker in the boot. I am 100 % sure BMW use it too.......try a 640d in sport and it sounds like a petrol engine. 

I will try and get a video posted of the challenge 210  track exhaust with the Blue tooth actuator, now that sounds phenomenal but sadly very recently deleted from the range 

Not for road use BTW 

Edited by DarkGlass
Vid

Chiquita Fanjita
1 minute ago, DarkGlass said:

Am sure merc use a digital sound track through the speakers when in sport making it sound more meaty, the probs use another for the Eco. Mode.

Mini use two  soundtracks developed by Harmon one which makes the engine sound a bit rougher in green mode and one which when in sport makes the engine sound much more than it is, it's called active sound and delivered by a speaker in the boot. I am 100 % sure BMW use it too.......try a 640d in sport and it sounds like a petrol engine. 

I will try and get a video posted of the challenge 210  track exhaust with the Blue tooth actuator, now that sounds phenomenal but sadly very recently deleted from the range 

My mate recently traded his 640d for a 420d xDrive M Sport, as the 640d was undriveable and trying to kill him in slippy conditions, but know what you mean about the sound off of the 640d. Would never believe it was a diesel, especially in sport + mode, with both noise and performance. My other mates X5 M50d is the same which has Harman/Kardon.

@MDK 44 MPG is pretty impressive from yours too mate.

MDK
21 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

My mate recently traded his 640d for a 420d xDrive M Sport, as the 640d was undriveable and trying to kill him in slippy conditions, but know what you mean about the sound off of the 640d. Would never believe it was a diesel, especially in sport + mode, with both noise and performance. My other mates X5 M50d is the same which has Harman/Kardon.

@MDK 44 MPG is pretty impressive from yours too mate.

@Chiquita Fanjita

44mpg is babying it, saw that when sat a 68mph and didn't dare breath on the loud pedal. 

640d to a 420d that must be a killer , mine is around 700nm on the rear wheels only slightly more than the 640, yes it gets frisky in the wet but the electronics grab it, well kind of it did try to kill me on the M25 spinning the rear wheels when passing in the wet. Having said that I would not change it for less, seriously considering the GAD Edition upgrade to mine, brings C63 matching performance, or a C63 but that's harder to get past the wife..

@DarkGlass No piped sound on mine, although being a V6 rather than the I6 it doesn't need it, yes its a bit like a bus when cold starting but that soon goes once warm and at full power it sounds pretty good for a diesel. I had a E250d AMG as a courtesy car for a while the other year, now that sounds like a tractor i was shocked how bad it sounded. 

RussP

Speaking of consumption figures, my Astina 2.5litre petrol engine gives me an average of 15kms per litre on city drives and this jumps to 22kms per litre on the freeway driving at 100kmph.

I'm unsure of the MPG conversion that may apply to the figures above,but I'm pretty satisfied with what I'm achieving. 

PS: Mazda also pipe the exhaust through the sound system when you floor the accelerator. Makes some passengers think I've got a high output modified beast under the bonnet.