Sign in to follow this  
inspectorbjs

Another Great Deal on the Bay!! :(

inspectorbjs

Buy it Here for 9+ Grand http://www.ebay.com/itm/281725872181?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT or get it here http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-Mens-Sapphire-Swiss-Eta-2836-Movement-Perpetual-II-Ceramic-BEZEL-Steel-II-Steel-mechanical-hand/1779064736.html for a Buck 50!! I have the Buck 50 one and the shipping materials look the same the Watch looks really better than this one listed on da bay.

Eto33

LOL its a gen cant you see it ;)

inspectorbjs

LOL its a gen cant you see it ;)

I better stick with the Reps. :Hmmmph:

LunchMoney

Can you point out what the obvious things are. I'm new to all this and when I look at it and knowing it's fake I still have trouble seeing the queues you all see so quickly that tip you off.

Stewart

Can you point out what the obvious things are. I'm new to all this and when I look at it and knowing it's fake I still have trouble seeing the queues you all see so quickly that tip you off.

Beats me. The Ebay seller has over 500 items listed for sale and 100% positive feedback so it doesn't SEEM that they are scammers but I am not familiar enough about Rolex models to tell if it is genuine.

The hand stack looks correct though. That is the biggest tell on a GMT.

dator

Looks good to me ... but what do I know

fatarms

Beats me. The Ebay seller has over 500 items listed for sale and 100% positive feedback so it doesn't SEEM that they are scammers but I am not familiar enough about Rolex models to tell if it is genuine.

The hand stack looks correct though. That is the biggest tell on a GMT.

That's what I see as well. In reps, the 24 hr hand is on the bottom. On this one, it's between the hour and minute hands which is where it should be. I see platinum dust in the numbers which are well defined and wider, along with the QR code looking thing on the case on the opposite side of the crown. What am I missing here? Other than the date possibly looking a bit small.

nunu78

looks like a Gen to me.

Mike on a bike

After a while you will just know.

greg_r

It's gen.

Luke Warm

But the Ali version has a heart rate monitor.

inspectorbjs

But the Ali version has a heart rate monitor.

It Do!! It Do!! :)

* guess it's my 12 inch laptop screen and Noobness just didn't look correct especially the Braclett Crown on the fliplock.