Sign in to follow this  
Remi37

Oh boy i am addicted

Remi37

Hello all, I am new to the rep world but jumped in the deep end with a marvelous Daytona SS. Can't wait for it to show up. Yes I read the forums on this movement but couldn't help myself, lol. This is def a great place to learn about reps and understand that having realistic expectations is important. The education that I've received just from reading different posts is amazing.

dave47

WELCOME to the Dark Side; Indeed, this hobby is VERY addictive. Watch your CC go up in smoke, heh!

dave

Remi37

This is not gonna be good Dave already have my eye on a few others, ouch!

BentleySharp

Hello.

This is a GREAT place to not only learn about replicas, but all watches. Many of our members are more knowledgeable about watches than the guys on the gen watch forums. Even if you never buy a rep, this is still a great place to learn.

jonny kirk-patrick

I'm just about resisting temptation, trying to do more reading befour taking the plunge.

Robin195959
Hello.

This is a GREAT place to not only learn about replicas, but all watches. Many of our members are more knowledgeable about watches than the guys on the gen watch forums. Even if you never buy a rep, this is still a great place to learn.

+1. Reading posts and sales traffic, reviews etc. will help you decide what and when to buy. It's also absorbing if you are bitten by the watch bug.

Skyman dave

It's definitely addictive I bought my first rep a few weeks ago, it was a nice blaken sub from reg and also picked my dad up a gmt "batman" but really don't wantto give it to him....lol. I've just bought a Tag slr from a member and should get that over the weekend, and I've also started to repair/build a sub rep that was my late father in laws. The advice and help on this site is fantastic and when I have asked any questions they have been answered quickly and with knowledge. This site is more addictive than clash of clans and Facebook put together........haha