Sign in to follow this  
thanlon

First replica watch (Rolex) by Perfect Clones

thanlon

Finally after 3 weeks from time of order I received my Blue submariner Rolex replica from Joshua. To the other newbies out there like myself I thought I'd post a quick review.

First off, I did a ton of research to make sure I would not get ripped off (which seems very easy to do in this hobby). It all stared when I was seconds away from blowing quite a few dollars on a very "authentic looking" website with a lot of fake reviews on how great their watches were. I had all my information entered and it wasn't until I came to the section where they asked for your bank name and location where I questioned what I was doing. After a quick google search I noticed nothing good about this website. So I stopped what I was doing. I then came here and started reading....and reading...and reading. All I wanted was a watch that was the same quality as my Citizens but with a replica Rolex logo. After much consideration I determined that PerfectClones (Joshua) was my safest bet.

I picked out the exact replica I wanted and placed the order. Since I am a fan of the security of Paypal I was very attracted to his site. I wanted to start by buying an inexpensive watch (about 200 dollars) to sort of "test" things out before I go big. First things first, I read that shipping was very prompt at 7-10 days (China to US) which for me was exactly 3 weeks...not too impressed off the bat. Upon receiving the watch today (which I hungerly waited for) I tried not to get my hopes up too much...I mean come on, you can't expect to get a $10k dollar watch for only a couple hundred bucks. But I received the package which was very well packaged in styrofoam and bubble wrap which was the first thing I liked. The weight before unwrapping it impressed me because I was wearing my $500 citizen at the time which was a heavy piece and this one actually felt similar. The case of the watch was an absolute delight and really impressed me, first i expected a standard quartz (tick tick tick) watch but this one even being the more inexpensive model was a swiss style tickticktick. Very happy there. HOWEVER, I am disappointed in the strap that was attached, even though this is a replica which by pictures look great, that actual quality of the band feels very chinsey and something that you can get on ebay for 20-30 bucks. Makes the chinsey noises and you can tell it will wear quickly and possibly even just break on normal wear.

BUT the because of the case I feel that with a $150-200 nice gold (plated of course) strap this watch can really become a nice piece in my collection and can really fool many people in thinking its authentic.

My recommendation for the newbie out there is start with PC, his site is impressive, he accepts paypal, his customer service is prompt, and with a patience you will not be disappointed, just also understand that these are REPLICAS....not authentics and there will be features that will not measure up. But for the price and brand (replica) on your wrist you cant go wrong. I will definitely buy from Joshua again and am looking for my favorite Audemaur Pigeout replica to try out next.

Best Regards!

Thenew1

no photos?

Crazyforwatches

pics c'mon! :)

TheSav
no photos?
pics c'mon! :)

What they said!

aphillipe

Well this was a waste of 2 minutes... :)

justuwatch

No pics :(

Hornet

OP note that the RWG membership are very keen on photos, so get the old camera out and get snapping.....

.....as they say a picture is worth a thousand words!

WatchDog21

even some crappy smartphone pics will help calm us.

Hornet

....yes, before the mob gets the pitchforks out and light their torches :rofl:

BenjaminButton

d2e965b99aaa28e0b3ec79d87a622f2a.jpg

Hornet

d2e965b99aaa28e0b3ec79d87a622f2a.jpg

....they are getting restless OP!

Robeng

Swiss style tickticktick is preferred here by most members although I'm quite partial to the odd

Tick tick tick myself.

WatchDog21

WE DEMAND PICTURES OR ELSE

16732193489_29bfc5c07c.jpg

Pure B

You probably can get that same bracelet for $30 on ali

Hornet

Swiss style tickticktick is preferred here by most members although I'm quite partial to the odd

Tick tick tick myself.

...what about good old fashioned tick tock?

thanlon

Haha sorry everyone, i guess i should have seen angry mobs heading my way with no pics. Im at work now and cant figure out how to upload them off my phone but will definitely do so later today!

Robeng

Tick tock

WatchDog21
Haha sorry everyone, i guess i should have seen angry mobs heading my way with no pics. Im at work now and cant figure out how to upload them off my phone but will definitely do so later today!

Smartphone + Flicr app (or Photobuck) will solve your dilemma!

thanlon

20150724_114238_zpsksaffnhx.jpg

20150724_123042_zpssp3bktuw.jpg

Bozz302

Hey guys.....new here.

Question - what is Perfect Clones website? I did a search for them and have come up with a few different possibilities. Wanna make sure I am at the right place. thanks!!

EDIT: Nevermind, just forund the TRUSTED DEALERS PAGE.

Edited by Bozz302

thanlon
Hey guys.....new here.

Question - what is Perfect Clones website? I did a search for them and have come up with a few different possibilities. Wanna make sure I am at the right place. thanks!!

www.pf-818.com

Edited by thanlon

Foxindebox
Hey guys.....new here.

Go to the Trusted Dealer section and follow the link in the PC section :)

Rg0576

Perfect clones...some people love Josh. Others.....

bcat

Amazing piece! May have to get one for myself :)