Sign in to follow this  
mdakers68

Super Sale on Noob AP on Toro Bravo Specials page

mdakers68

Hey everyone , just noticed Toro has updated his specials page . He has some killer deals on a whole shit load of Ap. RB II on sale , 44mm Forged Carbon , Chrono Passion etc etc......looks like Noob factory is clearing house !!! Is something up ...?????

MadeInTaiwan

Would be nice to include some prices. Also pics are cool

N.Rico

I gave up on APs but now with thoses prices i am thinking in that carbon forged .

NFleischer

The 42mm are about $318, 44m about $368, even the forged carbon, very good deals!

BTW- it's a Noob clearance all TDs should have them.

plankton

The 42mm are about $318, 44m about $368, even the forged carbon, very good deals!

BTW- it's a Noob clearance all TDs should have them.

Makes me curious to the "why". Some new movement coming or has J12 just taken the share on ROO's.

Ilikewaches

I ordered a black theme with closed caseback.

I've been looking at some j12 but this will satisfy me for APs.

Kcore

With those prices I even jumped on it and ordered a Don Ramon. Man, I've been craving a DR for the longest but a price of $600+ for a rep, that's a price point that's above my line.

rusty peters

I live the look of the black theme and the blue themes. At this price it is tempting. My wrist is 6.5". I am guessing these will look stupid on my little wrist? Major lug overhang?

dfq23

Went for the 44mm ceramic as most bang for my buck and not a fan of forged carbon

mdakers68

I actually went for a classic Safari ....I always wanted too try one if I don't like it on M2M it will go !!!

dfq23

Just got my QC pics within 20 minutes of paying! :)

Requested more as the caseback screws look "well mash up!" :(

mdakers68

Just got my QC pics within 20 minutes of paying! :)

Requested more as the caseback screws look "well mash up!" :(

Who is the dealer ...?? Toro ..?

kiko1314

Not sure if this is true but my source in China told me that Noob Factory is about to go out of business, so they need cash right now to survive?

Can anyone here verify this?

Edited by kiko1314

repvar

Not sure if this is true but my source in China told me that Noob Factory is about to go out of business, so they need cash right now to survive?

I'd say that's bullshit.

For one, noob is considered to be one of the better factories around.

I'd say most likely there is a new version coming, and they are just clearing out the old stock

plankton

I'd say that's bullshit.

For one, noob is considered to be one of the better factories around.

I'd say most likely there is a new version coming, and they are just clearing out the old stock

Agreed, either it's old stock from J12 taking market share or they have fixed the DW issue and we will see some new ones coming which would be an instant buy for me.

2hot2trot

I am aware that noob are releasing the AP Tourbillon. Good luck with that one!

6326fc4462c269891c26e6968b633f37.jpg

Perhaps that's where their money is? :giggle:

N.Rico

we will see a lot of AP in M2M soon :giggle:

tlick

they released the newer versions of the ones that are now on sale. the newer ones don't have the A7750 it has a A3126 movement now.

So the A7750 are now on sale @ about 350 but the A3126 movements are now selling for the usual $600+

Anyone know about this movement and its reliability? I was considering buying a noob on sale but now with these upgraded movements, I'm thinking of just sticking with the better movement. Any thoughts???? Suggestions??

I am aware that noob are releasing the AP Tourbillon. Good luck with that one!

6326fc4462c269891c26e6968b633f37.jpg

Perhaps that's where their money is? :giggle:

no way!

they better spend a lot of man hours on it, thats not gonna be an easy rep

GenTLe

If your source runs PerfectClones or TrustyTimes sites, then it's bullshit :) They have something wrong with Noob and I already heard this story one year ago...

MikeAlmighty
they released the newer versions of the ones that are now on sale. the newer ones don't have the A7750 it has a A3126 movement now.

So the A7750 are now on sale @ about 350 but the A3126 movements are now selling for the usual $600+

Anyone know about this movement and its reliability? I was considering buying a noob on sale but now with these upgraded movements, I'm thinking of just sticking with the better movement. Any thoughts???? Suggestions??

Pretty sure its just a decorated 7750 ;)

nunu78

Yes it is, nothing but a decorated plate on the top of A7750.

Ilikewaches

Yep, I switched mine to a grey themes with the closed case back. I'd rather have closed on any AP.

kiko1314

If your source runs PerfectClones or TrustyTimes sites, then it's bullshit :) They have something wrong with Noob and I already heard this story one year ago...

Well, I have no idea if he is associated with those 2 sites.

Have you ever heard Simon Watch? He is doing pretty fine in China using wechat platform to market reps. (The guy's wife does counterfreit handbags and shoes..lol)

Apparently his AP stuff are on sale, too for the past few days and he claimed that N Factory is in trouble and need to reduce their inventory for quick cash...

tlick

Yes it is, nothing but a decorated plate on the top of A7750.

thanks!!