mel2401

Terrible Pre Sales Service

mel2401

Withdrawn with humility

Edited by mel2401

plankton
head%20bash.gif

Jax2elite

I was considering ordering a rep from this seller as they had the watch I was looking. I too was curious about the function accuracy of the particular watch however after reading this post I doubt I will have any better luck and will go elsewhere.

Jax

N.Rico

:o

plankton

Guys these are all reps, they all come from the same places. None are going to be as good as the gen. You may be overthinking this a bit.

Foxindebox

This was the reply:

On 23 Jul 2015, at 12:06, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

You can order with other sellers then

Best regards,

Amanda

:rofl:

webbo2005

Can't be that desperate for business then!

jdog

I don't say much about this topic but feel I need to at this moment. Did you expect amazon type service here? These folks are operating an illegal business with a HUGE language barrier in many cases and 9 million other factors they have to deal with. All are not caught up on every single product they sell and what functions are to be exact or expected. You have to allow for some give and take and approach things a bit differently. Could Amanda have been a bit more nice about it, yes? Does she have the time to hold your hand while you suckle her tit, not so much. Do some SEARCHING! Thats right use that good ole search button, and you'll have just about every answer you wanted on the reps coming out the factories.

Jooost

The question isn't really wrong, I think you did just ask it wrong. They respond with a short answer and you get a bit more aggressive with your words, and saying you need a ton of information before buying isn't really helping your case I think mate! Luckily there are more TD's which you might set up a better relationship with!

The last respons of Amanda made me smile tbh :giggle:

Genius

You are sending a question to a Chinese person whose English is not as good as yours

Hi. Does this or any other examples of this model you stock have accurate chronograph function. ie Big Second hand static at 12oclock except for chrono where it is seconds. Then running seconds@9oclock, chrono minutes@3 oclock, chrono hours@6oclock

I'm sorry but this is not a clear question I had to re read a couple of times it and I'm English.

RE: her second comment... You said it:

Perhaps a little abrupt and terse

then think about the language barrier. You do not come across as a customer they would want to deal with so not surprised at their answer.

Sorry its not what you want to hear but try and be a bit clearer when emailing the next dealer or just ask the question about the watch on the forum, a lot of the members here know a lot more about the watches than the dealers that are selling them

Oh and Hublots suck balls

Baldrick

In the sage words of an old friend.....

"these idiotic noobs should be hung from the ceiling and used as a fuckin' punch bag ...preferably for 3 minutes with a 1 min break for a sip of your pint"....... :B):

webbo2005

:rofl:

Tobybear

Sorry to say this Mel2401, but dealing with our TD's is not like regular customer service from a big corporate chain department store, this is a TOTALLY different world, here you need to educate yourself by reading the tons of information we have available at our hands, if I were a TD I will probably answer the same way as Amanda did, you are brand new here, the TD risk is higher with you, it sounds like your expectations are higher than a regular member and you will probably be complaining about small details after you receive your goods. The other thing issue here the language, Amanda lives in China and her main language is chinese. After you make a couple of purchases here, you will understand to a certain degree how this addictive hobby really is. I been here for 3 years, I'm still a newbie.

Thrasher

Try dealing with Sead at Supermirrors his English is excellent and he understands how a watch works, your question may have been a bit complex, You might also try Ryan at intime though Jordan was a bit impatient with me on the last QC at intime. I'm very unhappy to hear this about KW as I was going to buy from them. I want to try a few more dealers even though Sead and Ryan are pretty close to perfect.

tlick

head%20bash.gif

+1

Gazzla
Rn8ayEa.jpg

n18lld

Welcome to the forum. Nice first post.

afrowillson

Rn8ayEa.jpg

:lmao2:

Chavezzito

There is a ton of information I need before making a decision.

All the other sellers I look at offer detailed info about function and accuracy to the original watches.

So how come you didn´t go with the ones that provided more detailed info?

kiko1314

I don't think KW did anything wrong here, even though it looks like they refused your business. Again these guys are running shaddy business and most are operated by 1 individual.

You are the one who need to do ton of research on the watch you are buying and then confirm QC after you order to make sure it is the watch you want.

And to be honest, KW has the best quality picture on their website among all the TDs IMO...I have dealt with them several times and all transactions were smooth.

If you want to try other deals, give Toro a shot...he's usually very helpful with all my questions.

Good luck! This is a fun hobby to have, if you can deal with the issues.

plankton

In the sage words of an old friend.....

"these idiotic noobs should be hung from the ceiling and used as a fuckin' punch bag ...preferably for 3 minutes with a 1 min break for a sip of your pint"....... :B):

I will second my friend!

deju

KW's mistake was replying after your second reply....

mindvision

With an attitude like in your second reply, I wouldn't sell you a watch either.

You're buying a rep watch, not a house. If you want a ton of information use the search function.

Baldrick

OP should think himself lucky he wasn't dealing with the TTK of old.....you needed rhino hide to absorb his replies.......

...I remember he told the story of getting an e-mail from an expectant noob.....

Noob;... do you have an Omega Seamaster Chrono available ?

TTK:....yes !

Noob:... how much is it ?

TTK:....$275.00 !

Noob:..... Josh is only charging $240.00 for the same watch !

TTK:....well go buy it from Josh then !

Noob:...he's out of stock at the moment !

TTK:....well, when I'm out of stock, my price is only $225.00......but when they're in stock..they're $275.00.....g'day !!!

mel2401

You are sending a question to a Chinese person whose English is not as good as yours

Hi. Does this or any other examples of this model you stock have accurate chronograph function. ie Big Second hand static at 12oclock except for chrono where it is seconds. Then running seconds@9oclock, chrono minutes@3 oclock, chrono hours@6oclock

I'm sorry but this is not a clear question I had to re read a couple of times it and I'm English.

RE: her second comment... You said it:

Perhaps a little abrupt and terse

then think about the language barrier. You do not come across as a customer they would want to deal with so not surprised at their answer.

Sorry its not what you want to hear but try and be a bit clearer when emailing the next dealer or just ask the question about the watch on the forum, a lot of the members here know a lot more about the watches than the dealers that are selling them

Accepted, up to a point. She certainly understood enough to tell me to go to other suppliers. Will certainly take on board the suggestion of using the forum to ask questions. Cheers. BTW I know somebody with a real Hublot and I think it has a real theatre about it.