Sign in to follow this  
mel2401

Terrible Pre Sales Service

mel2401

OP should think himself lucky he wasn't dealing with the TTK of old.....you needed rhino hide to absorb his replies.......

...I remember he told the story of getting an e-mail from an expectant noob.....

Noob;... do you have an Omega Seamaster Chrono available ?

TTK:....yes !

Noob:... how much is it ?

TTK:....$275.00 !

Noob:..... Josh is only charging $240.00 for the same watch !

TTK:....well go buy it from Josh then !

Noob:...he's out of stock at the moment !

TTK:....well, when I'm out of stock, my price is only $225.00......but when they're in stock..they're $275.00.....g'day !!!

Hahaha Nice!! Guess I WAS lucky then.

Daywatch

Hi, in a Years time You will think different and regret this. TD´s don´t answer that kind of pre-sales service. This research You do pre-watch-selecting here on rwg and You´ll find all answers.

If it´s an A7750 movement inside it will perform as You described; if it´s a 21j movement it will not; if it´s a quartz it most probably will, but the small seconds will tick, the main ones may or may not be microstepped and sweep or tick.

Just go to the TD site, choose any watch, than research it on here. If You don´t find any information skip to the next. Have fun

Tits McGee

I contacted Kuvarsit with a pre-sales query about a rep they stock. Here is the message I sent:

Date: 2015-07-23 06:08

To: kuvarsitwatch

Subject: Question: [85467] HUBLOT BIG BANG STEEL V2. UPGRADE

First name:

Email: *@*

Product: HUBLOT BIG BANG STEEL V2. UPGRADE

Product code: 85467

Hi. Does this or any other examples of this model you stock have accurate chronograph function. ie Big Second hand static at 12oclock except for chrono where it is seconds. Then running seconds@9oclock, chrono minutes@3 oclock, chrono hours@6oclock

Here is the reply I received:

On 23 Jul 2015, at 10:38, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

We offer the same model as pics

Best regards,

Amanda

Thank you for using our shopping cart.

Hmmm I can hear comments like "That's not very helpful is it?" & "WTF is that supposed to mean?". I'm guessing it meant, we offer the watch in the pictures on the product page. Well I can see that, however it doesn't really tell me anything about functionality does it?

I replied with:

Date: 2015-07-23 19:02

To: kuvarsitwatch

Subject: Re: Question: [85467] HUBLOT BIG BANG STEEL V2. UPGRADE

That doesn't really answer my question does it? I certainly am not buying a replica watch based on a picture. There is a ton of information I need before making a decision. All the other sellers I look at offer detailed info about function and accuracy to the original watches. How come you don't?

Sent from TypeMail

Perhaps a little abrupt and terse but still civil I think. However I am frankly fed up of getting stupid short and unhelpful emails to customer service queries!

This was the reply:

On 23 Jul 2015, at 12:06, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

You can order with other sellers then

Best regards,

Amanda

Yes, you read that right! Not exactly trying very hard to part me from my hard earned cash is she?

I then sent this but have not received any more correspondence:

To

[email protected]

Jul 23 at 12:24 PM

Really? I was not trying to be contentious, I was simply trying to find out more information on a watch you are selling and got a one line answer to a quite complex query. Not exactly stellar customer service is it? Are you actually not prepared to go into more detail or even engage me in a conversation? That is quite disappointing

That's it. I will leave you guys to decide for yourselves. I personally wouldn't go near them on the basis of this correspondence and wouldn't recommend anybody else does either.

You are a Numpty in the truest sense of the word. :facepalm:

This should be MANDATORY reading for you before you make another post:

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=80645No

Now please accept the Numpty award for the Month of July 2015

images-1.jpg

greg_r

Oyyyyy :picard:

Sunshine - you need to do your research FIRST. That's what this place is for.

Frankly, after those emails, I wouldn't sell you a watch either. Now, go do some reading before you try this again. If you're not prepared to learn about what you're buying then you need to find a different hobby, as you're only going to end up throwing your money away with this one.

Moved out of KW's feedback section as, frankly, this feedback reflects more on the poster than it does on the dealer.

onzenuub

Numpty. :P :rofl:

baxter

Just seems like a huge lack of understanding on the OP's part on how things work [ you're in bandit country now son :lol: ] ..... if you judged a dealer by the expansiveness and politeness of their replies Toro would have gone out of business long ago .... Kuvarsit are one of the friendliest and polite dealers i've used and have pretty well always supplied me with a great watch and been quick to sort any problems.

As has been said, if you stick around, you'll have chance to wince very hard at this post in years to come :D ........

Gazzla

Rn8ayEa.jpg

:lmao2:

Exactly my thoughts when I read the OP. FFS. :facepalm:

Thenew1

May I suggest formatting your questions in simple sentences and in some cases add a bit of broken english too.

ive found that they respond much better with simple sentences due to language barriers. they dont respond well to APA format essays, mate. remember, these are chinese, poor english writing people we are dealing with. best of luck on your search.

Robeng

Amanda Rocks!!

fatarms

Amanda Huggenkiss!

Pure B

Haha +1 for Amanda and Gazzla. This made my evening

k.gowie

I personally think Amanda is great and very helpful, i would recommend anyday

narikaa

Someone needing a 'ton of information'

isn't a customer

he's a pen pal

:(

Frankt8242

In the sage words of an old friend.....

"these idiotic noobs should be hung from the ceiling and used as a fuckin' punch bag ...preferably for 3 minutes with a 1 min break for a sip of your pint"....... :B):

How long has Neil been hiding behind that "Kuvarsit" label.. :giggle: :giggle:

JSJ

Best thread I've seen for a while. Thanks OP.

You can now graduate to:

Thread title:

Scamming TD didn't ship my watch

I've paid for my watch two days ago and the courier didn't deliver it yesterday morning. I've written to the TD two hours ago and NOTHING! TOTAL SILENCE! Already gave them an extra day.

etc etc etc blaah blaah rant for three paragraphs.

Testomatic

I think OP is right, it his first purchase and he needs a bit of hand holding and being put in confidence.

We ve all been noob in everything we ve done and all needed a bit of consideration.

Yea it s different game blablabla bs from the old timers here who ve forgotten that when they started they were refreshing their dhl page every 10 secs for days

If KW doesn t give you a good feeling pass on, he has no monopoly.

Make your first purchase from a TD you feel confortable with and try starting by a simpler rep than a 7750 seconds @ 9 stuff where you ll likely get burned and end up regretting spending 400usd

And next time man up don t post your private emails,

elp

OP should think himself lucky he wasn't dealing with the TTK of old.....you needed rhino hide to absorb his replies.......

...I remember he told the story of getting an e-mail from an expectant noob.....

Noob;... do you have an Omega Seamaster Chrono available ?

TTK:....yes !

Noob:... how much is it ?

TTK:....$275.00 !

Noob:..... Josh is only charging $240.00 for the same watch !

TTK:....well go buy it from Josh then !

Noob:...he's out of stock at the moment !

TTK:....well, when I'm out of stock, my price is only $225.00......but when they're in stock..they're $275.00.....g'day !!!

This is quality, thanks for sharing.

OP: no need to be anything less than civil in your dealings, you complete numpty. You're on my no-sale list.

+1 for Amanda.

RUSH2112

I think they could have answered better but, after doing this a while, I would have asked differently as well. Something like: can you tell me what the subdials do? Or what function does the 6:00 subdial perform?

TheSav

This gave me a good laugh OP.Thanks. I suggest you reassess your expectations and structure your sentences and questions much better.

Duzza

You are sending a question to a Chinese person whose English is not as good as yours

Hi. Does this or any other examples of this model you stock have accurate chronograph function. ie Big Second hand static at 12oclock except for chrono where it is seconds. Then running seconds@9oclock, chrono minutes@3 oclock, chrono hours@6oclock

I'm sorry but this is not a clear question I had to re read a couple of times it and I'm English.

RE: her second comment... You said it:

Perhaps a little abrupt and terse

then think about the language barrier. You do not come across as a customer they would want to deal with so not surprised at their answer.

Sorry its not what you want to hear but try and be a bit clearer when emailing the next dealer or just ask the question about the watch on the forum, a lot of the members here know a lot more about the watches than the dealers that are selling them

Oh and Hublots suck balls

Accepted, up to a point. She certainly understood enough to tell me to go to other suppliers. Will certainly take on board the suggestion of using the forum to ask questions. Cheers. BTW I know somebody with a real Hublot and I think it has a real theatre about it.

It's actually called pantomime.

Mattcas

I don't see why this even needed a topic making. Just take it on the chin, move on and stop feeling the need to bitch.

Robin195959

You are sending a question to a Chinese person whose English is not as good as yours

I'm sorry but this is not a clear question I had to re read a couple of times it and I'm English.

RE: her second comment... You said it:

Perhaps a little abrupt and terse

then think about the language barrier. You do not come across as a customer they would want to deal with so not surprised at their answer.

Sorry its not what you want to hear but try and be a bit clearer when emailing the next dealer or just ask the question about the watch on the forum, a lot of the members here know a lot more about the watches than the dealers that are selling them

Oh and Hublots suck balls

Accepted, up to a point. She certainly understood enough to tell me to go to other suppliers. Will certainly take on board the suggestion of using the forum to ask questions. Cheers. BTW I know somebody with a real Hublot and I think it has a real theatre about it.

Hublot - Theatre? Surely you mean Pantomime!!!

sniperdude
Someone needing a 'ton of information'

isn't a customer

he's a pen pal

:(

Sorry Reg! Lol

Daytona_Dreamer

...Does this or any other examples of this model you stock have accurate chronograph function. ie Big Second hand static at 12oclock except for chrono where it is seconds. Then running seconds@9oclock, chrono minutes@3 oclock, chrono hours@6oclock

...I'm sorry but this is not a clear question I had to re read a couple of times it and I'm English.

...Oh and Hublots suck balls

I agree with the Genius !! No fault on the part of Kuvarsit IMO.

I read the OP question several times and am still unsure if I understand it completely. Yes English is my first language.

It is best to keep sentences short. Some TDs use a translator. I'd hate to think what the poor translator did with the OP question.

xaneda
Just seems like a huge lack of understanding on the OP's part on how things work [ you're in bandit country now son :lol: ] ..... if you judged a dealer by the expansiveness and politeness of their replies Toro would have gone out of business long ago .... Kuvarsit are one of the friendliest and polite dealers i've used and have pretty well always supplied me with a great watch and been quick to sort any problems.

As has been said, if you stick around, you'll have chance to wince very hard at this post in years to come :D ........

+1.

Bought my 1st watch with Amanda. Then another from her. She is very friendly n polite n fast to respond. Always answering my queries. My fav dealer till date. She is still entertaining all my queries even though I might not end up buyin. Buy with confidence man as I have friends who bought from her as well.

Totally agree one will need some research on the forum before buyin.

Edited by xaneda