Sign in to follow this  
ElvisFreak

The $100 watch that stole my Heart...UH?

repvar

I blame you guys, was looking on ebay and just bought another vintage version couldn't help myslef for less than £20

I find with vintage watches, I'd buy them...wear it once...then never wear again, then I sell it after 6 months only to buy another one and repeat the process.

Genius

I blame you guys, was looking on ebay and just bought another vintage version couldn't help myslef for less than £20

I find with vintage watches, I'd buy them...wear it once...then never wear again, then I sell it after 6 months only to buy another one and repeat the process.

Me too but it was soo cheap

ElvisFreak

You guys are too nice.

Thank you

The posted vinties are nice.... Congrats on those who pulled the trigger because of this thread...

Just make sure you leave a few pennies in the jar for a rainy day!!

Khronos

This is by far the most beautiful, not only Seiko, but watch in general. There are none for a 100 though, but some of them are close. I think I'll go for the cheapest blue one, it's gorgeous! Thank you ElvisFreak, for pointing me in right direction!

Khronos

Can you please tell me where you got yours from?

GenTLe
Can you please tell me where you got yours from?

Mine is coming from here and a very nice member that will transship from US to me in Italy: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281442675167

And it was 131$ when I bought it :)

Khronos

You seem to know nicer members than I do :) I think I'll buy a SNKN01 from Amazon,there's a seller who ships to Slovenia. But they charge 39$ for shipping,plus I have to pay 22% VAT and customs fees..oh the fun of living in the EU...

Foxindebox

Just caved and bought one from the bay.....

BenjaminButton

Love the watch. Hadn't come across this recraft range, so thank you. Another range of great Seiko watches with a limited release and no plans to release in the UK or anywhere else I'd imagine. They are a funny lot, Seiko, keeping all their best watches for the Japanese Domestic Market and not releasing many internationally. Looks like the recraft range was solely extended to the USA market. They have some amazing quality pieces and brilliant movements and could give the Swiss a run for their money both on quality and design.

Anyway I digress. Love this watch, well done on getting it for $100.00 and causing a small surge in its sales! :)

Khronos

I've read on WUS that they sometimes have specials at Macy's and Kohl's and people get them for around 100$ with all the discount coupons. But none of them ship to Europe. I've also read that this was released in the Phillipines and SE Asia first and then also in the US. No plans for WW release though..blast..

GenTLe

And look at this strap (from this guy: http://beaubands.net/Home_Page.php):

grn1_zpsivqkf9jd.jpg

grn2_zpslcltbhdk.jpg

ElvisFreak

You got the right idea Gentle.... i bet all the women want to lick and kiss your adorned but such a gem!! :drool:

Edited by ElvisFreak

BenjaminButton
You got the right idea Gentle.... i bet all the women want to lick and kiss your adorned but such a gem!! :drool:

Well count me in if it gets my 'adorned' licked and kissed....

ElvisFreak

Someone started a thread similar to mine....

Did I start something catchy? A trend? A wave of interests and curiosity'?

LightGeek

That green must look really awesome in person.

ElvisFreak

The one Gentle posted is the complete sexy package.