Sign in to follow this  
cogwatch

Gen Victorinox Ambassador - I didn't even know I wanted one, but I really like it!!!

cogwatch

Long story on how I ended up with this beautiful watch. More to come on that. But it just arrived from fatarms and I really like it.

A very nice gen Victorinox Ambassador 241190. If it wasn't for the unique situation that got me to buy it, I wouldn't have necessarily considered it. But now that I have it, it's an absolute winner that I'm so glad I "stumbled" upon. Clean, crisp, smooth as silk gen, that looks better in the flesh than any picture could come close to conveying.

Thanks fatarms for this wonderful new addition to my collection. And thanks to Greg and Onze too, as their comments in fatarms sales thread helped to give me the perspective that I should give this a try.

Here's a quick wristie. I'll try to take some better pics soon, but I think even the quick iPhone wristie will give you a good idea.

bdbf929c-902b-4a41-9815-1643faa1d340_zpsxub1deh6.jpg

JerAnt

Never even considered a Victorinox watch before - but that is indeed quite nice. Congrats!

Kcore

Nice Vicky Cog, congrats on the pickup!

Great brand Victorinox. I love my Vicky :lol:

VickyWrist_zpsydzjkzln.jpg

cogwatch

Nice Vicky Cog, congrats on the pickup!

Great brand Victorinox. I love my Vicky :lol:

VickyWrist_zpsydzjkzln.jpg

Thanks Kcore. Love that bracelet on yours!!!

ShovelnTC

Yep a great watch and Victorinox have some great models, I expect I will be buying an Airboss very soon.

greg_r

Absolutely awesome watch. Enjoy it, mate! :D

Mine says hi:

victorinox_070513.JPG

charlesanderika

Great watch mate, I used to have the same model and the build quality of these Victorinox is really first class, enjoy!

fatarms

Very happy to see that it made it to you and you enjoy it, but I think the satisfaction in this deal was much higher for me... Guys, cogwatch is an amazing guy. We did a trade with some cash and it landed me a watch I've been after for a while. More on that story in a thread coming soon, but here's a teaser from my morning commute to work today... maybe some of you will forgive me for parting with my Victorinox now :lol:

o2_zpsd504jsta.jpg