Sign in to follow this  
JSJ

Rubber B strap on Linamarket

JSJ

I'm not working for Linamarket but I thought you'd like to know they are offering rep Rubber B straps for around $30 shipped. They have black, blue or green and two types of clasp. Only 20mm so no good for a DSSD but fine for a sub.

I should have listed on M2M my Rubber B I bought from Nembo a while ago for $80. Could've maybe got $60 :giggle:.

Item number on Ebay is 311249600008. Daren't try a link as I'm on Crapatalk and the links are a PIA.

I haven't searched Ali and sometimes the price there is lower.

If this has already been discussed I apologise. Just that I've never seen them there or many other places before and certainly not for $30 delivered.

Genius

Cheers for posting that is cheap!

Duzza

Thanks man, just ordered one.

Synfreaker

Good deal, thanks! I've been looking for a bracelet for my Ulysse Nardin. Thank you

JSJ
Good deal, thanks! I've been looking for a bracelet for my Ulysse Nardin. Thank you

Just to be clear, these are specifically for Rolex. I wouldn't be sure they would fit another watch and the clasp is branded with the coronet.

They have loads of other straps. Would be worth a search. A lot is branded but they are very coy about showing the brands.

repvar

it's cheap, but it's a rep bracelet, and that particular seller tends to focus on lower end straps. So something tells me the quality of the rubber might be like the garbage that comes with the cheap canal street reps.

if anyone does end up getting it, please post a review. If the quality is good, it'll be good to know about this alternative

Genius
it's cheap, but it's a rep bracelet, and that particular seller tends to focus on lower end straps. So something tells me the quality of the rubber might be like the garbage that comes with the cheap canal street reps.

if anyone does end up getting it, please post a review. If the quality is good, it'll be good to know about this alternative

I've found with linamarket the rubber and metal stuff they sell is good quality it's just the leather that is standard rep crap

James.

Y'all know they make fake rubberB straps and they can be found on aliexpress for like $10?

JSJ
Y'all know they make fake rubberB straps and they can be found on aliexpress for like $10?

Nope. Branded Rubber B and with a branded Rollie clasp? Link please.

Duzza

Yeah quite, doesn't exist.

Marshall

Got one of these a couple of weeks ago and they are much better than i had expected. Good value and pretty fast shipping. Would be interestin to compare it with the original or with the ali version :)

James.

Yeah quite, doesn't exist.

God damn it James, upon review they're $30, not $10 (unless I can find a cheaper one, or be bothered looking)

http://www.aliexpres...2325746714.html

But, beware the fitment is garbage on a GMT and SUB

watchsean7

I actually have a rep one. (I love it) It fits on my old sea dweller fine. Its just a touch small, so I need to sell it, or trade it, etc. My wrist is a touch big.

The funny thing, I couldnt get it on my ceramic GMT, for the life of me, but it was sooooo close. same with my ceramic sub. With determination and proper tools, I would have gotten it.

How can it be 20 mm and not fit the sub, BUT... fit my sea dweller? I guess my old sea dweller is 42mm and subs are 40mm? Boy it sure feels the same.

I swore all subs were 42mm. I guess I have to check google.

But either way, for the money, the rep band is great.

Abe Fromen

Just got one of these at 50% off. Now $18 with free shipping.