Sign in to follow this  
Testomatic

Anyone know who is behind this site ?

Testomatic

Came across that site while googling something...

http://www.wristwatchspot.com/

They don t sell any rep, nor links to a dealer, english is so so but readable, pics and reviews look ok

Anyone know about them ?

MikeAlmighty

Seems a cool idea but they are seriously lacking details and models

WatchSan

Get a lot of info off of a WHOIS search, but I'm not sure I can post it here without a slap from a mod.

niggabog

I've recently come across this website too. Almost purchased from them but decided to do a bit of research first. Anyone dealt with this website?

Rolexwatchman
I've recently come across this website too. Almost purchased from them but decided to do a bit of research first. Anyone dealt with this website?

Maybe 1 in a 1000 on this website have deal with them or you could be the first.

Why would anyone wanna buy from them when you basically have 10+ seller they can buy from the list here? Or are you owner of website/spammer pushing for scams?

Khronos

I see no point in buying reps from anyone else but our TDs...Unless you're masochistic or desperate to get scammed.

FrankBhollis

greg_r

Quoting year-old threads without comment is NOT going to get you access to M2M. Post count reset.

Correction: I see you have spamming tendencies too, albeit you're not very good at it (spamming in a report rather than the thread). Bye bye :finger:

Genius

Quoting year-old threads without comment is NOT going to get you access to M2M. Post count reset.

Correction: I see you have spamming tendencies too, albeit you're not very good at it (spamming in a report rather than the thread). Bye bye :finger:

:rofl: Reported their own spam#

Retards

niggabog

Geese, this really isn't the friendliest forum is it? I have no affiliation to this website. Just did a search on the forum before posting and this thread came up. Sorry I asked a question on my 2nd post.

greg_r

You need to do some reading, mate. There are thousands of websites selling reps out there and maybe 99% of them will take your money and send you junk (or nothing at all). Stick with the trusted dealers here and on the other rep fora and you'll be a whole lot safer.

Have a read of the threads linked from 'READ THIS' in my sig - they'll give you a good grounding in the basics.

Pardon the cynicism of some of the other members, but you'd be amazed at how many folks we get here shilling for scam websites...

Khronos

In time you will see that this was actually a friendly reaction. Tough love.

Genius

Geese, this really isn't the friendliest forum is it? I have no affiliation to this website. Just did a search on the forum before posting and this thread came up. Sorry I asked a question on my 2nd post.

I'd look again we were replying to Joseph K. Santana the now banned spammer who quoted your post

RUSH2112

I can't find anything addressed to you that is unfriendly.

Mike on a bike
default_fool.gif

Rolexwatchman

You somehow manage to find this forum, there are 10+ TD on this and other similar yet you want to ask about other store... make sense really. You gonna keep asking more similar question and there are likely atleast 10000000 scam replica sites... so make a choice. What the hell, these replica site listed here aren't good enough?

trailboss99

I can't find anything addressed to you that is unfriendly.

^^^THIS^^^^

BTW, please explain your nick, it concerns me . . . not a request incidentally.

SamsonAusKognito

I knew I could find some entertaining fights in this kind of thread. :D

narikaa

:rofl: Reported their own spam#

Retards

Maybe a sign of the times

Self-detonating Suicide Spammers