Sign in to follow this  
botto4

AP NOOB vs AP JF

botto4

Hi Guys,

I'm not so expert in reps.

I'd like to know, if possible, the differences between AP Safari Noob A7750 and AP Safari JF A3120.

I know that A3120 is more similar to the gen movement, but what about the rest of the watch quality between Noob and JF?

Thanks a lot.

GenTLe

With the sale promotion going on now on the Noob one, there's no difficulty to choose: 318$ vs 598$...

norrie

Get the Noob. Dials are virtually the same and it's claimed the 2014 Noob case is closer. Bargain if you can still get them.

Kunny

I recently acquired the AP ROO Black Themes from JF and its one of the best Reps I've ever owned. Can't say much about the noob since I don't have it but I'm very content with my JF. I have a post on it under Toro's feedback section.

umblackbear359

the big difference is in the movement The JF has a decorative plates on top of the movement to make it appear more genuine. This is extra important since these are open caseback models. I agree with those about that noobs are still a better deal.

wahzai

but no more stock for NOOB.. :noway:

umblackbear359

I think Toro has some. If not, I have one I could probably sell you (after I get to 50 posts, of course)

bronica

Noob still has plenty of stock of some models. Any TD can tell you what they can get you.

Kleen™

I think Toro has some. If not, I have one I could probably sell you (after I get to 50 posts, of course)

Promoting back-door dealing, are we...;)

Doomsday

This way you may not need 50 posts right? BB359 :giggle:

MarioFromMedellin

With the sale promotion going on now on the Noob one, there's no difficulty to choose: 318$ vs 598$...

The sale are only on the old non cloned movements. No one wants them anymore since all factiries began to clone movements. That's why them sell them cheap

Testomatic

The sale are only on the old non cloned movements. No one wants them anymore since all factiries began to clone movements. That's why them sell them cheap

What do you mean ?

GenTLe

For what I know the si called "cloned" is just a 7750 with decorative plates placed to fake the shape of the gen movement.

I may be wrong so please if you know something different, and you are sure of that, explain this news.

Phener9

looking to get safari from torrobravo also, noobs are cheaper but no AR coating but jf is coated so maybe not such a bargain?

Ilikewaches

I picked up a black themes Noob 42 with the closed case back. Amazing deal.