Sign in to follow this  
cogwatch

Cogwatch's Top 10 (Plus a WHOLE BUNCH of others....Pic Heavy to say the least!!!!!!)

cogwatch
I am speechless...What an awesome collection and many of them made out of my own taste...But I am terrified to see where this addict can lead to...

Stupid question from a rookie: how long did it took to get all those beauties together ?

And even more nasty question: you are still married...? :gagged:

About 2.5 years to put it together (and still putting it together, one just came in today). And yep, still married. My wife likes really expensive purses. I get her one of those purses and I'm good to go on watches for quite a while :lol:

Kleen™
I am speechless...What an awesome collection and many of them made out of my own taste...But I am terrified to see where this addict can lead to...

Stupid question from a rookie: how long did it took to get all those beauties together ?

About 2.5 years to put it together (and still putting it together, one just came in today). And yep, still married. My wife likes really expensive purses. I get her one of those purses and I'm good to go on watches for quite a while :lol:

Purses, huh?

Totally stupid, as you only wear one at a time, where-as....wait...forgeddit....:D

FunnyStarSystem

Cog, this begs the question what line of work are you in? I'm guessing repo.

charlesanderika

A truly awesome collection mate ! Thanks for sharing your great photo's.

elp

I am loving the shape of that Alpina. I see it's a quartz - is it a microstepper?

bgreg

This is just ridiculous. ......150 watches.....why. Nobody needs more then 100 watches! This is just over the top.....lol.

Great collection Cog. ....gives new inspiration. I've got work to do. I'm at about 100 so I'll be on a buying frenzy soon.

cogwatch

I am loving the shape of that Alpina. I see it's a quartz - is it a microstepper?

Actually, the Alpina is an automatic. Says so right on the dial :rofl:

de550968-a52a-4e55-8c18-e742427ec0d3_zps09xbmsgw.jpg

This is just ridiculous. ......150 watches.....why. Nobody needs more then 100 watches! This is just over the top.....lol.

Great collection Cog. ....gives new inspiration. I've got work to do. I'm at about 100 so I'll be on a buying frenzy soon.

Miles to go before you sleep..... :lol:

elp

:rofl:

I searched for Alpina Nightlife, not realising there were quartz and automatic versions ....

I win the n00b award today :D

Noob_Of_The_Year_Trophy.jpg

cogwatch

:rofl:

I searched for Alpina Nightlife, not realising there were quartz and automatic versions ....

I win the n00b award today :D

Noob_Of_The_Year_Trophy.jpg

That did make me laugh out loud :lol:

One thing about that Alpina is the Profsteve crystal really made a difference (by Profsteve crystal I mean I sent him the original Alpina crystal and he did the coating on that crystal in one of his coating batches). The cost was about $120 if I recall, and I can tell you that the difference it made on an already really nice watch and taking it to the next level was 1000% worth the money.

RUSH2112

Rep or gen handbags? What does she like? Curious as my wife likes them but I haven't got her a rep. I hit the coach or Dooney and Bourke when the local outlet mall has sales. Typically save well over 50% off retail.

cogwatch

Rep or gen handbags? What does she like? Curious as my wife likes them but I haven't got her a rep. I hit the coach or Dooney and Bourke when the local outlet mall has sales. Typically save well over 50% off retail.

Oh, my wife is gen only I'm afraid. I've tried to steer her in the rep direction but zero progress. She's mid-high class Chinese and they are really into brand status symbols and the real thing is the only option. As far as what she likes, ouch is all I can say. Let's just say among LV, Prada, and Chanel, she also has 2 bags that the brand starts with an H and the bag starts with a B. But she's 18 years younger than me, hot, and a great wife, so I tend to give her what she wants :) And as I said, one bag for her, and I'm good to go on buying watches, especially reps, for quite a while :lol:

RUSH2112

Oh, my wife is gen only I'm afraid. I've tried to steer her in the rep direction but zero progress. She's mid-high class Chinese and they are really into brand status symbols and the real thing is the only option. As far as what she likes, ouch is all I can say. Let's just say among LV, Prada, and Chanel, she also has 2 bags that the brand starts with an H and the bag starts with a B. But she's 18 years younger than me, hot, and a great wife, so I tend to give her what she wants :) And as I said, one bag for her, and I'm good to go on buying watches, especially reps, for quite a while :lol:

Cool. I'm not sure I would get her a rep, just curious. As bags go the ones I get her are inexpensive compared to what you're buying...

GenTLe

She's mid-high class Chinese

Made her to write to our sellers (or discover Chinese forums where they have cheaper same quality reps) and go to 200 pieces :D

jeffrx

Nice collection. I like that you have a balance of reps and gens. This is way too many watches though bro!

cogwatch

Nice collection. I like that you have a balance of reps and gens. This is way too many watches though bro!

Thanks. Yeah, I'm about to thin it out a bit. Maybe get it down to about 100 :)

jingo.smile

Ohhhhh can we expect some big clear out in the next time?

cogwatch

No so much a big clear out all at once. Probably just 1 or 2 at a time.......

elp

tease .....

jingo.smile

I'm not that good in math, but 150-100 is not 1 or 2!

Come on! Give it a go. You can buy your wife a new bag then ;)

cogwatch

tease .....

I'm not that good in math, but 150-100 is not 1 or 2!

Come on! Give it a go. You can buy your wife a new bag then ;)

Haha. But really, it will be limited by my time to take some good pics and do a write up for each one. And time is something I don't have much of right now.

As far as a new bag for the wife. The money for the watches I haven't sold yet is already spent. His and hers gen watches for 10th Anniversary gifts to each other - some pretty nice ones. Pics of those coming soon :)

RUSH2112

Do it just before CNY and you can become the de facto world dealer in reps.

soundman_roo

really nice post, what I pleasant way to spend a few minutes, enjoying all those pics..... wondering what will show up next, or when will they end!!

Superb collection, and a few pics that left me going 'I need one of those!'

Thanks for sharing! Enjoy them all!

wizzzard

Great collection! Thanks for sharing.

TheSav

You sir have a problem! But then, don't we all? :lol:

I can imagine how long it took you to post the thread. You have good taste.... For the most part :)

shelby1501

Stunning collection mate! Any chance you post pics of another 2 boxes? I would really like to see what else do you have in collection (or better to say what you don't have :lol: ).