ImNotFatImFluffy

is PureTime section of RepGeek dead or?

MetalMickey
Dude has to be a troll....there is no way anyone can be this dense, right?

Is this him?

the_troll_and_the_wolf_by_wavebird-d340ig6.jpg

Kleen™

ferfuxsaiks.....

Left Coast Guy
darlene_seawolf%2Bcopy.jpg

Marshall

Well if one if the rep makers had enough sense to just rep it already there would be no need to try to get angus to mention it to Noob factory, its the one modern dive watch that is long overdue to be repped, the PO, DSSD, SOSF and kast Seawolf sold well, why no Avenger II SEAWOLF

Why do you sit around whining about others to make your shit? Build it yourself, or buy a gen, at least stop bitching about it everywhere.

ImNotFatImFluffy
Well if one if the rep makers had enough sense to just rep it already there would be no need to try to get angus to mention it to Noob factory, its the one modern dive watch that is long overdue to be repped, the PO, DSSD, SOSF and kast Seawolf sold well, why no Avenger II SEAWOLF

If (more) people felt the same way, I'm adamant it would've been rep'ed already. But they're not. So it hasn't. Capiche?

There was a trending thread with interested people posting, but they all gave up because the rep makers only wanna do a new version of a watch theyve already repped with slight changes

Because all their buyers want version 20 when versions 1-19 all had some different faults and everybody is hoping the latest version will be perfect, but its never truly better, just faulty in a different way.

6twz_zpsb3740b13.jpg

no, this

or 6ynaza5e.jpg

Kaiser
oie_712015rF99YFkq_zpspvd9g6vd.gif

Left Coast Guy

:paddy_beer:

trailboss99

You just don't bloody get it do you? The forum equivalent of asking "Are we there yet?" two dozen times in a single thread is just annoying. Angus (along with most of the rest of that thread) is now convinced you are a nutter.

Jesus H jumping Christ it's like talking to damn five year old . . . :facepalm:

goat-surfing.jpg

No matter what you do . . . ever . . . you will never be as cool as two goats on a surfboard :)

Tits McGee

If (more) people felt the same way, I'm adamant it would've been rep'ed already. But they're not. So it hasn't. Capiche?

There was a trending thread with interested people posting, but they all gave up because the rep makers only wanna do a new version of a watch theyve already repped with slight changes

Because all their buyers want version 20 when versions 1-19 all had some different faults and everybody is hoping the latest version will be perfect, but its never truly better, just faulty in a different way.

6twz_zpsb3740b13.jpg

no, this

or 6ynaza5e.jpg

funny-pictures-of-people-drunk.jpg

onzenuub
:rofl:

Kleen™
Dude has to be a troll....there is no way anyone can be this dense, right?

...it takes a very special kind of talent.

JohnG

We definitely need the new Seawolf

onzenuub

You should post that at RG. :D

JohnG

I tried, but it sez I am banned. Can you help me out with that?

ImNotFatImFluffy

If you are serious maybe enough posts showing interest in the topic i started will get angus to mention it to Noob factory since he supposedly knows everything that noob does and regularly communicates with them

Kaiser

If you are serious maybe enough posts showing interest in the topic i started will get angus to mention it to Noob factory since he supposedly knows everything that noob does and regularly communicates with them

:lmao2:

onzenuub

I tried, but it sez I am banned. Can you help me out with that?

How much? :P

JohnG

All my geekbux for you.

Tits McGee

stock-photo-drunk-man-drinking-vodka-at-the-bar-169959752.jpg

onzenuub

All my geekbux for you.

:rofl:

MetalMickey

I think he is definitely serious.

18f473b36d54df37f40d0fece9a2e6f1.jpg

conx

ImNotFatImATwat - for fuck sake stop drinking (and/or posting)

RichardMiami

RUSH2112

Angus and the noob maker are tracking your thread carefully to determine what they should do next.

ImNotFatImFluffy

Angus and the noob maker are tracking your thread carefully to determine what they should do next.

If they are it would probably be to have a good laugh