Sign in to follow this  
rpta

A little help would be appreciated...

rpta

Hi guys, a few weeks ago someone posted a watch that had a unique 12 hour marker. It resembled the letter R more than the number 12. At the time I thought, "wow thats pretty cool. Being that my first name begins with the letter R, I had to have that watch sooner or later. Over the past couple of days, I have looked everywhere but cant find it. I've gone through each watch over at torobravo's site but I cant find it. Now, I'm doubting myself thinking I probably dreamt of it. I need your help community. It'll only take a couple of seconds, just look down to your wrist or at your watch box, and if at first glance it looks more like the letter 'R' than the number '12', hit me up. please. The image below is a vague illustration of what I'm trying to describe.

22234470006_f103abbcfc_b.jpg

rpta

fatarms, when I click on the link, it sends me to perfect clones homepage.

rodralph

fatarms, when I click on the link, it sends me to perfect clones homepage.

Close that screen and click on the link again. It should take you to the right page the second time.

rpta

Woah!!!!! I see it now. case solved. thank you, you beautiful human.

Edited by rpta

Overtaard

I opened the link and it also rerouted me to the home page. I closed the window and reopened it and then it took me to the intended page. It is the Ulysse Nardin El Toro. Hope this helps. Its a cool looking watch! :D

Whoops, I was a little late. Must have been staring at the watch a little too long!

Amarith

I think the Breguet numerals are also pretty close to this.

rpta

You know, I'm named after my father, which makes me a Jr., except family and friends call me Erre Dos (R2 in spanish) instead of Junior. I just think it would be badass to have a custom dial with that 12 hour marker from that UN El Toro watch plus the 2 hour marker in the same font and nothing else, or maybe a date window . I know it'd look very asymmetrical, but it'd be special. Off to do research on custom dials.

rodralph

Erre Dos? Some of my father's friends called me that when I was a little kid growing up in PR.

rpta

Yeah man, Erre Dos. I have a little 1 1/5yo gremlin and I call him Erre Tres! Lol.

rodralph

I guess it was me who started that thread.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...l=&fromsearch=1

In case you have any questions about the watch you can ask me.

Thanks for sharing your watch's picture. I missed the original post, but it does look interesting.

BentleySharp

except family and friends call me Erre Dos (R2 in spanish) instead of Junior.

Well, I guess we know what your Halloween costume is going to be.

r2.jpg