Sign in to follow this  
ironduvall

HELP!!!!! Newbie would like to have some answers.

ironduvall

Hi guys and gals i am new to this forum and i am considering buying an omega and cartier with chronographs from marvellous replica now to you guys who have already bought replicas how long do they last generally and do you guys have to change the date on a daily basis or its really automatic?

Do you guys know a seller who usually sells durable replicas? Please let me know cause i am new to the replica world. Thanks to you all.

black263

Hi guys and gals i am new to this forum and i am considering buying an omega and cartier with chronographs from marvellous replica now to you guys who have already bought replicas how long do they last generally and do you guys have to change the date on a daily basis or its really automatic?

Do you guys know a seller who usually sells durable replicas? Please let me know cause i am new to the replica world. Thanks to you all.

You clearly haven't read the links for new members. Work your way through the links which I copied below into my signature. There you will find the answers you seek.

pmapma

Thx for him Blacky.

BTW nice signature :coffee2:

RUSH2112

Yes, as stated, you have found the place with the answers. Now it's just a matter of reading.

Takken

Hi & Welcome

You need to change the date every second day, the reason for this is because all the replicas comes with a datewheel that goes like this: 2-4-6-8-10...it's manually turned datewheels.

Edited by Takken