Sign in to follow this  
Pablo25

Kuvarsit.watch or Kuvarsit.me ???

Pablo25

Hello everyone my name is Pawel I just joined this forum hope to learn a lot and also help you guys with my knowledge.

Im going to order panerai pam441 ceramica from kuvarsit webside but not sure which is actually trusted I emailed both but only got response from kuvarsit.me. Nothing came from kuvarsit.watch which as this forum claim suppose to be the one trusted? Would you please clear my mind in this case.

Hope to hear from you and sorry for my poor English im polish man living in Ireland.

simey83

Hi Mate,

Follow the links through our trusted dealer section, they will be the correct ones!

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

Pablo25

I wonder why I haven't got any answer from them but kuvarsit.me responded immediately? Websites look almost the same?!

andyboy

As Simey has said,only use the links posted in the TD section.

There are a lot of scam sites out there that try to look like the trusted dealers.

Be patient and if the real Kuvarsit don`t get back to you in a day or so try emailing them again. Emails get missed,lost etc.

Pablo25

Thank you for your help guys I really appreciate it. Would you buy your Panerai watch from Kuvarsit or are there any other website offering better quality replica watches especially Panerai? Im looking for the best possible craftsmanship, details and materials used. I also came across this website swisstime.sr claiming to use swiss materials and experienced watchmakers but the watches are far more expensive! Do you have any experience with them?

Wriggles

oh dear.

Take time to read and search. There's nothing you're asking hasn't been answered hundreds if not thousands of times on the forum.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

Lachsersatz

Avoid swisstime.sr by all means. They are scammers exclusively using photos of genuine watches. There is no such thing as a "Swiss Replica".

You have to stick to the trusted dealers mentioned in this forum, otherwise you will either end up receiving no watch at all for your money or utter crap in the USD50 price range for USD 1,300.

Please just read the numerous threads in the forum, it will help your cause...

Edited by Lachsersatz

Pablo25

Thanks a lot guys will stick to reading now and let you know when I order one.

Best regards to all

Pawel