Sign in to follow this  
avc0002

Seiko diver strap brainstorming

avc0002

I just got a diver a few weeks ago. Wore it one day. I'm not a fan of the big rubber strap. I have tiny wrists, it wraps around so far. It's not a good look.

25cbc333b03eb260f815caf820f112b1.jpg

I just wanted to see if anyone was a fan of these.

aa39d27d709db81e2e186a50717b1a02.jpg1cc444ce047affa8b472a752b3905032.jpg

I can't decide if I like the look or not.

Cheers

Dommysam

I have the same watch on a silver jubilee bracelet and love the look. Really like it on the brown NATO in that photo, might have to give that a try.

Elvis55

I prefer the stainless original strap made with semi cylindric éléments. It is the one i have on my Seiko diver 200. It is shaking and Noisy, but fit perfectly to the Watch, my opinion...

ShovelnTC

The jubilee, or oyster style bracelets look great and are still useable in the water but that leather isn't going to be much good in the water if that's what you intend using it for.

The other option is a Brady sailcloth which I had on my Seiko for a short time and looks great.

Del

That's a pretty beaten up looking Seiko so I'd recommend a well-used jubilee bracelet to match the watch and give an almost vintage feel. I also like the leather nato but it would need to be a well-distressed version to match the condition of the watch. ;)

KarmaToBurn

You can also cut the Seiko rubber strap so it's not so long.

I've heard some really good things about the new vulcanized rubber Isofrane style strap from Borealis. It's currently only available in 22mm widths (perfect for your SKX), and in black but it's also only $15 plus $10 for shipping.

unionstrong5

I like the nato on it. Especially a navy blue zulu

tonyh7

I have two SEIKO divers, a black baby tuna where the rubber strap is ok, and a solar diver where I just couldn't get on with the rubber. I replaced it with a 22mm kevlar strap from amazon which works well. As I actually swim a lot and dive from time to time, I need something that will endure some salt water!