Sign in to follow this  
iabounty

HOW DO YOU BUY A WATCH FROM HOUSE OF SOUVENIRS?

LawrenceWatch

No problem guys... just do what I have to.. promise..

seikome

Just place a DJ order...

iabounty

This is my DJ from Lawrence. I love the pearl white dial with the gold stick markers and the gold frame around the date. The date font is crisp and the date mag is aligned.

3388693340_173d0957a0_o.jpg

seikome

Just curious.. how fast they generally ship the watch?

I ordered a DJ last week. Still does not get the tracking number yet. He told me he was testing the watch for me two days ago.

Thanks

trailboss99

Ahhh, the wait :)

Do not worry my friend. Tracking numbers only work half the time anyway. It will arrive, of that I can asure you. I have no doubt that Lawerence will be along shortly to tell you exactly when it's due.

Col.

Luthier
Ahhh, the wait :)

Do not worry my friend. Tracking numbers only work half the time anyway. It will arrive, of that I can asure you. I have no doubt that Lawerence will be along shortly to tell you exactly when it's due.

Col.

I got my DD from Lawrence in 10 days, by registered airmail.

Waiting is always a torture.

seikome

thank you!

I will wait till next week... :)

greg_r
Just curious.. how fast they generally ship the watch?

I ordered a DJ last week. Still does not get the tracking number yet. He told me he was testing the watch for me two days ago.

Thanks

You'll only get a tracking number if you've paid the extra for EMS shipping (which isn't worth it imho). The standard free shipping is airmail, for which there's no tracking. On average, whenever I order from Lawrence, the watch arrives in something around 10 days - 2 weeks

iabounty

If I remember correctly It took 14 days or so from the time I orderd until I had it on my arm. I don't know where you are located so I can't give you any kind of time frame. Just send him an email or pm him here. He's a nice guy, he won't bite you. Free shipping is great but patience is learned......

seikome

I am still waiting my DJ, first order from him. I hope I can get it sometime next week. Lawrence responsed me every time fast. But waiting is a pain...

Luthier
I am still waiting my DJ, first order from him. I hope I can get it sometime next week. Lawrence responsed me every time fast. But waiting is a pain...

Tell us about it...

:D:):Phbbbt:

greg_r
But waiting is a pain...

LOL - we know, we know...

I think the longest I've ever had to wait for a watch from Lawrence is 16 days, but most have been closer to 10 (I'm in the UK).

seikome

I received the DJ from Lawrence. The watch looks beautiful. This is my wife's first rep. But unfortunatly my wife spot a "woman" fatal flaw, a missing diamond on 5 marker.

Lawrence agreed to send me a replacement. He is excellent in service. I hope I can get it soon. So I can order mine.

By the way, how to add pics?

Edited by seikome

seikome
I received the DJ from Lawrence. The watch looks beautiful. This is my wife's first rep. But unfortunatly my wife spot a "woman" fatal flaw, a missing diamond on 5 marker.

Lawrence agreed to send me a replacement. He is excellent in service. I hope I can get it soon. So I can order mine.

pic1

pic 2

Picture_rolex_130.jpg

Picture_rolex_132.jpg

Edited by seikome

Luthier

pic1

pic 2

1. Highlight "DIRECT LINK" under your picture in Photobucket, press Ctrl, hold it, and press C.

2. Click on "A" icon, you'll see new tab on top will appear.

3. Delete "http:/" and insert your link, pressing Ctrl and V.

4. Press enter twice, it will post link and jump to another line, if you want to post more pics.

5. Repeat procedure as many times as much pictures of missing stone you want to post.

:D

Pics.jpg

seikome

Thanks, I got to learn... :D

iabounty

Lawrence will take good care of you seikome.

Member X

I can't say I've heard of HoS before!

And I've not seen this Bell and Ross either: http://www.houseofsouvenirs.com/bellandros...andross_133.htm

It's nowhere near any of the originals LoL but I like it!! :D

This is also what looks like one of the best versions available: http://www.houseofsouvenirs.com/bellandros...s_swiss_001.htm

although I can't afford it for a while... lol

greg_r

Lawrence has been around for years - one of the best dealers around in terms of customer service. For some odd reason, he's not been picked up by the forums. Never quite understood why.

Like most dealers, he sells a mixture of good and not-so-good, but there's a lot less real junk than, say, Watcheden.

Member X

Cool, I will certainly consider him for future purchases then :D

FBV
i know allergydoc has.. when he comes by he'll have something more helpful to say i'm sure. in the meantime, don't worry, lawrence (HOS) has been around for a while and is known for being a good guy so whatever happens, you haven't been screwed!

allergy doc was the one who recommended HOS n Lawrence to me. good luck with you purchases.

Luthier
i know allergydoc has.. when he comes by he'll have something more helpful to say i'm sure. in the meantime, don't worry, lawrence (HOS) has been around for a while and is known for being a good guy so whatever happens, you haven't been screwed!

allergy doc was the one who recommended HOS n Lawrence to me. good luck with you purchases.

Lawrence is good dealer, and great person.

That B&R... well... I have about 10-12 fantasy watches, should we also have "FANTASY WATCHES GUIDE" subforum?

:)

Bell&Ross...

Smart&Final...

Proctor&Gamble...

K-mart...

:)