jflhk

Watch out for Bowen aka www.superolexweb.com

jflhk

I brought a Rolex GMT Master from superolesweb in July.

Superolexweb gave no QC photos after I sent them the payment (via Western Union). The watch was delivered and received. However, upon receipt, found the case, bracelet and buckle have poor metal polishing, also poor day window

magnifying.

I let the watch ran for 48 hours. The lum on the needles and time markings are so weak that it can hardly tell time in the dark. Overall, he watch does not appear like a 298 USD watch, though, it keeps good time, then.

I complained to Bowen by email. He asked me to send photos to show the defects. claimed. Eventually, he agreed to take the watch back for exchange. Returned address was given to me with his remarks to send back by registered post.

The watch was sent by registered parcel post followed up with my email notice to Bowen.

Many emails were sent to Bowen after. To this date, he never had sent me the replacement watch. Nor he has responded to my emails.

Acting on my tracking inquiry, the Hong Kong Post had confirmed by email to me that the subject parcel was duly delivered and received by the addressee.

I concluded that Bowen and Superolexweb are fraudsters. Inquiry had been made to Kingwatch if superolexweb is part of their group. No reply from Kingwarch.

Below are the contact numbers of Bowen and suuperolesweb.

www.superolexweb.com

Bowen [email protected]

Western Union routing

First Name Hui

Last Name Tan

Guang Yuan Zhong Lu

Guang Zhou, China 510403

Factory address given:

Qi Wen Bo

Room 606 ,HaoQuan Building

1st Jichangdongmen Road

Jingtai Street

BaiYun District

Guangzhou,GuangDong

China

Zip code is 510000. Tel:18666626564

GUYS! STAY AWAY from Bowen aka superolexweb.

Admin edit: Link to scam site deactivated... Let's not boost their Google rankings by linking to 'em, huh?

JSJ

Thanks I was already staying away.

black263

For the benefit of the New members, I have composed a list of all potential scam sites, and these are listed below. Please do not use these, or if you do use them, do so with eyes wide open in the knowledge that while there may be decent dealers on the list, there is also the possibility of falling for a scam.

1. All websites or on-line shops not run by RWG Trusted Dealers.

2. The end.

Pob

Lol you're member in here from June and you bought a watch from that site in July and now you cry to us about that!

It is your fault ;)

By the way no need to worn us about them, we know better than to use somebody not on our TD list. Why would we ;)

trailboss99

Thanks but we knew.

And what the hell would that asshat be a part of KingWatch FFS? Why would you insult King by suggesting that he may be?

After doing that don't expect to buy anything from King and just hope he hasn't added your name to the TD Blacklist or you may find it hard to buy from anyone.

Gazzla
556k7ol.gif

BadPickle

TD blacklist??

:shark:

Wriggles

556k7ol.gif

Based on the other posts OP has made I think it's pretty conclusive

RUSH2112

Why would a member of 6 months buy from a non TD?

rawbaws
Why would a member of 6 months buy from a non TD?

I'm guessing greed (cheaper prices?)

jflhk

298 USD for a Rolex GMT Master II rap wasn't cheap. It was the email address that caused. All these time, I thought they are part of the Kingwatch group. And Bowen represented they are the factory. Kingwatch is on the TD lists. I wish Kingwatch had reply to my inquiry.

Wriggles

You were told in July to stick to the TD list. You didn't. This is what happens.

black263

298 USD for a Rolex GMT Master II rap wasn't cheap. It was the email address that caused. All these time, I thought they are part of the Kingwatch group. And Bowen represented they are the factory. Kingwatch is on the TD lists. I wish Kingwatch had reply to my inquiry.

Why would a Kinfwatch email make you think they were part of the Kingwatch group. Oh yes, because the scammers used that email address to sucker idiots into thinking just that. To protect yourself in future make use of the official RWD escrow service, that you will find at www.goalbothering.co.uk. Your money is protected, as we are part of the Lloybs banking group.

Philph23

I Enquired to both of these replica websites about the same watch. A vintage submil 5517.

The 1st was from the link from this forum, Trusted Dealer kingwatch, kingwatch.top!

The second from superolexweb. Yes it was slightly cheaper and I had my suspicions. But the web pictures had kingwatch watermarks on the photos which scam websites do copy off others.

But to my surprise Bowen answered to me from both websites which linked itself to a thread in my inbox as it was the same email address [email protected]! I So what does that tell me then???

Daffy

That you fall for fake emails.

Philph23

I didn't buy though I was just enquiring and because Im always suspicious and multiple checks to make sure I get the correct website, if TDs have them that is, some don't. When I checked I realised that Kingwatch is hotmail not gmail. That's why it's best to go through TDs on these forums.