Sign in to follow this  
neil

radiomir

neil

Thinking about fleshing out my PAM collection and don't currently have a Radiomir in the mix...love the Black Seal and also wanted to take advantage of the great deals at Kuvarsit at the moment...any thoughts on the best radiomir at the moment???

strozzi

Best? Dunno. Kuvarsit 505 and 388 are phenomenal, I wear them frequently or just look at them in the drawer!

myaz

My fave PAMs are all radiomirs. Variations of these come with a hand wind 6497 and that's a great movement. Can't go wrong with any of them.

Also, consider a 210. Same thing but no seconds sub-dial. Most elegant with pure classy lines, and a visually more balanced dial: it doesn't miss the "9" numeral.

Good luck and good hunt.

EBWing

6154 small egizianno..... If you like the vintage stuff

0F489ADB-0E26-4E02-8D12-E3EE01F1BDBA_zpsuejnlyri.jpg

Daffy

PaM 604.

MrAZ

6154 small egizianno..... If you like the vintage stuff

0F489ADB-0E26-4E02-8D12-E3EE01F1BDBA_zpsuejnlyri.jpg

That's a beauty!

Left Coast Guy

I've got the 183, 505 and 346 and love them all. Of those, I'd go with the 183/388 because the stainless steel is really a classic look that goes well with anything. A can't miss purchase for sure.

mstan

I have a 183, doesn't get as much wrist time as it should, but still one of my favourite watches. C29A553B-1B8B-403B-B4B9-DF6714F032B1_zpsbfminfp4.jpg

King

How 'bout a 448? Not your classic rad (and not quite a super rep), but a beautiful watch nonetheless. I love mine. IMG_0361_zpsryexco9f.jpg

Hotdogsaregood

I like that 448. How much of a "dome" shape does the crystal have? Are those more prone to scratching or damage than a flat crystal?

black263

Thanks Deja, looks awesome but looking for a stainless case

I don't know. You just ask "Which is the best sub", sorry radiomir, and then when you get an answer say that's not the style you're looking for. If you don't say in more detail what style you want, there is little point in posting a general question. Bit like asking which is the best Ford Focus, when you're actually looking for a diesel estate automatic. My advice is to read ALE's guide. That answers all your questions, and should be the only port of call when asking about the quality of any Panerai rep.

mrmarcus86

Check Out the pam292!!

King
I like that 448. How much of a "dome" shape does the crystal have? Are those more prone to scratching or damage than a flat crystal?

It's got a pretty significant dome. Couple mms at least. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow. Also very prone to scratching because its plexiglass. Mines scratched to shit already. Does look good, though.

Dilodoli

i will vote for 292 ceramic and 388

i wear them more than my 111 and 390

Eschenpod

388 for me.

1_zpslj2nllrl.jpg