Sign in to follow this  
rickvtr

can anyone recommend a good webite for a replica watch

alliwant

intime.com is great!

Chavezzito
intime.com is great!

Yes they are but not a trusted dealer here which would be good to say in case of problems.

RichardMiami

Go to one of these: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showtopic=60

Ask a few of them if they have the watch you are looking for. Send pics if that will help.

Also, each of those dealers has a Feedback section so you can see how others like them, or not.

just had a look at your omega seamaster! very nice!

where do i buy!??

You have to go to an Omega dealer for that one... it is gen.

Demsey

This is the very first GD thread I've read, ever, on this incarnation of RWG. And why it affirms, I only contribute in 'Off Topic'.

You guys are a bunch of arrogant arse holes to the noobs.

Keep up the good work.

:lol:

Ishmael

This is the very first GD thread I've read, ever, on this incarnation of RWG. And why it affirms, I only contribute in 'Off Topic'.

You guys are a bunch of arrogant arse holes to the noobs.

Keep up the good work.

Outstanding :clap:

Amg32

TD= Trusted Dealers people that have websites on here that are trustworthy buying rep watches. Do your research some are more reputable then others but most are good

panerai love

TD's!!!

BadPickle
intime.com is great!

I'm sure it is, but the op is looking for a rep watch website :facepalm:

elp

Here's your prizes for stepping out of your comfort zone :)

supplies1-500x333.jpg

Cubic Hare

TDs are like STDs without the sex.

Mike on a bike

Hmmm "what are happy feet " well watches run better when their feet are sad, noob!

bgreg

You guys are hilarious. ....some of you need to relax and not take everything so seriously. OP every TD (Trusted Dealer) who is on RWG can get you a great replica watch. There are quite a few, and that is why you are being advised to do more reading. Most of your questions can be answered with some reading (research). Some dealers may have better reputations then others, but is is a personal choice. All of them are trusted for a reason, you will get the watch you choose (most of the time) and if there are any problems you have the moderators of this forum to help in getting things resolved.

Baldrick

I can be cruel....I can be vindictive...heck...even offensive........buuut.....you guys are just downright bad...bad...baaad to some noobs !!!

BULLY.jpg

RUSH2112
You guys are hilarious. ....some of you need to relax and not take everything so seriously. OP every TD (Trusted Dealer) who is on RWG can get you a great replica watch. There are quite a few, and that is why you are being advised to do more reading. Most of your questions can be answered with some reading (research). Some dealers may have better reputations then others, but is is a personal choice. All of them are trusted for a reason, you will get the watch you choose (most of the time) and if there are any problems you have the moderators of this forum to help in getting things resolved.

You're literally the person taking this thread the most seriously...

Kcore

What's all this about anyway? I'm still trying to figure out OP's thread title. WTF is "webite?" I remember seeing a sign that said that on the Zebra pen in the zoo.

bgreg

@RUSH

You're literally the person taking this thread the most seriously...

You might be correct. ..lol. I think I misread or misinterpreted a couple of post.

Continue on guys.......