Sign in to follow this  
Mariner89

I am about to stop selling anything online ever again!

Mariner89

In the past month I have had 2 watches go MIA after handing them over to PostNL ... luckily one of them finally turned back up at my house after a month of being missing. Also I've had a camera get charged VAT as if it was a brand new camera and at the 2008 sale price as a new model even though I bought it for less than 100 euro. And to top it off I've had a watch I bought from a TD supposedly sitting at a sorting facility for 3 weeks but every time I call them to enquire they can't locate it anywhere or give me any information. Either I'm retiring from online selling or I'm going to have to switch teams to UPS or something. I'm up to my eyeballs. Please tell me that others are having these troubles and it's just the holiday rush and not my own bad luck.

Mariner89

Oh and to top it off ... the watch that finally showed back up at my house was returned in a different box with 4 other items that aren't mine included in the box so now it's on me to hunt down the owner. :picard:

UmpaHimself

Maybe a combo of both. I returned my phone to Verizon as they upgraded me. Now they claim they never received my phone... :picard2:

Stuvetjee

Seriously fuck them PostNL. So many mistakes. Parcels lost, extreme delayed, retarded customer service...

Mariner89

Maybe a combo of both. I returned my phone to Verizon as they upgraded me. Now they claim they never received my phone... :picard2:

I had sent a watch from AMsterdam to the UK on nov 10th After missing for a month it showed back up to my house in a different box ... inside this box ... the watch, a brand new Ralph Lauren sweater with tags, and 3 brand new gopro 4 blacks. What the hell is going on

Seriously fuck them PostNL. So many mistakes. Parcels lost, extreme delayed, retarded customer service...

That's the worst. they either refuse or simply cannot tell me anything at all other than oh sorry.

UmpaHimself

I had sent a watch from AMsterdam to the UK on nov 10th After missing for a month it showed back up to my house in a different box ... inside this box ... the watch, a brand new Ralph Lauren sweater with tags, and 3 brand new gopro 4 blacks. What the hell is going on

13QIqi5.png

Mariner89

13QIqi5.png

Trust me my first reaction was a resounding FUCK YES! ... but then my wife reminded me that I'm a halfway decent person so I've been trying to contact the owner after PostNL told me they had no record of it even being returned to me even though they had my claim on file AND they had no idea why there was extras in the box

UmpaHimself

Trust me my first reaction was a resounding FUCK YES! ... but then my wife reminded me that I'm a halfway decent person so I've been trying to contact the owner after PostNL told me they had no record of it even being returned to me even though they had my claim on file AND they had no idea why there was extras in the box

Sounds like a cluster fuck over there. Worse then USPS.

bennykwa

13QIqi5.png

maybe it was just a christmas bonus, because of their fuck up? ))) What a nice gesture.

Genius

I always thought one of the best things about Amsterdam was the laid back attitude and widely available narcotics....

Great when you are visiting.... Not so great when the postman has both those things

Mariner89

I always thought one of the best things about Amsterdam was the laid back attitude and widely available narcotics....

Great when you are visiting.... Not so great when the postman has both those things

Haha it's funny because it's true

Mariner89

13QIqi5.png

maybe it was just a christmas bonus, because of their fuck up? ))) What a nice gesture.

the sweater I'm keeping there's no way to find the owner the cameras on the other hand I went through every video on all 3 of them and it turned out that 1 video had a intro for a guy local to Amsterdam but so far he hasn't responded to 2 FB messages or a phone call.

Pure B

So far so good, 1 watch got lost but it could be lost anywhere between here and China.

Got a Vac modded AP 57th Street incomming, hope all goes well

Mariner89

So far so good, 1 watch got lost but it could be lost anywhere between here and China.

Got a Vac modded AP 57th Street incomming, hope all goes well

well fingers crossed for the lost one ... on the other hand if you ever get rid of that 57th ... shoot me a message ;)

dfq23

Royal Mail ain't so bad really then

ShovelnTC

Mate I feel your pain, I'm chasing the bloody post office cause my brand new Ralph Lauren sweater with tags, and 3 brand new gopro 4 blacks have gone missing and the post office claims some Rasta has stolen them and won't give them back, I'm hopeful though :giggle:

Mariner89

Mate I feel your pain, I'm chasing the bloody post office cause my brand new Ralph Lauren sweater with tags, and 3 brand new gopro 4 blacks have gone missing and the post office claims some Rasta has stolen them and won't give them back, I'm hopeful though :giggle:

damn mate, sounds like you're in quite the pickle. I wish I knew how to help you out :Whistle:

GenTLe

Lol... And there are people claiming Italian posts are bad... Fyi they never lost or stole anything to me and also never seized anything at the customs...

Mariner89

Lol... And there are people claiming Italian posts are bad... Fyi they never lost or stole anything to me and also never seized anything at the customs...

Wellllllll ... the one watch that is still missing was sent to Italy so who knows if it was the Dutch or Italians haha ... regardless the services are slipping up quite a bit this holiday season

mstan
Oh and to top it off ... the watch that finally showed back up at my house was returned in a different box with 4 other items that aren't mine included in the box so now it's on me to hunt down the owner. :picard:

At least something good will have come out of all this mess in the end.

I'll have my JLC and you've got a nice new sweater!

Mariner89

At least something good will have come out of all this mess in the end.

I'll have my JLC and you've got a nice new sweater!

Haha well yes ... the sweater is still up for grabs though ... its a xxl and I'm a M or L at best ... I'm still waiting on my AP to show up and still waiting on a Hublot to pop up on the other end ... from now on I think only UPS

Jibuti

OP, I think all is fine when you are going about dutch......

Edited by jibuti

Jerommeke32

Sounds like a very nice holiday gift you got! I am glad some TD's offer transshipping via UK, I have ordered 3 times on DealeXtreme but nothing ever entered my mailbox.. Also I have already lost 3 bank cards in the mail (which require a very frustrating and long proces of receiving pin, card en reg code over and over again....)

Mariner89

Sounds like a very nice holiday gift you got! I am glad some TD's offer transshipping via UK, I have ordered 3 times on DealeXtreme but nothing ever entered my mailbox.. Also I have already lost 3 bank cards in the mail (which require a very frustrating and long proces of receiving pin, card en reg code over and over again....)

Well the watch I'm waiting on from the TD was transhipped from Spain but has been sitting at a spanish post office for over 2 weeks :(

Jerommeke32

Mañana mañana :P