Sign in to follow this  
UmpaHimself

Crazy Franken DSSD on RG

James.

Im sorry but thats just retarded, he sank $5k in that build and you can get a 2nd hand gen for just north of 8 :facepalm:

elp
Im sorry but thats just retarded, he sank $5k in that build and you can get a 2nd hand gen for just north of 8 :facepalm:

+1

Genius

He probably could have picked up a gen movement for the amount he spent molding the yuki the whole build is crazy

UmpaHimself

Right, but selling for 3500 aint too bad for the buyer if they were contemplating a gen. Look wise, it's damn near perfect. Really not sure why he built it though, especially since he's selling now.

ShovelnTC

Some of the guys on RG build some fantastic watches but I'm afraid for me if the AD doesn't consider it a genuine Rollie then either do I and I'm sure not going to spend that sort of coin on any non-genuine watch.

Kal-el

That is totally ridiculous, as perfect as it could be, it will always be a rep.

Kernow

Pete is a very good member of the rep community. He has some me fantastic watches.

As for price; if someone is building it for their own enjoyment, it's about the journey not the destination. It's a lot of money I agree, but the watch is the next best thing to gen.

northantsrich

That is a crazy price for a franken

jeffrsho

That's insane, for what he paid he could have bought a pre-owned submarine out add a few more bucks and gotten a used DSSD. I'm not sure how anyone spends that much on a rep. The most I've spent it's 1k on a Franken and I regret it....