Sign in to follow this  
lonelyby2

Rolex Daytona Rose Gold

lonelyby2

Hey Guys,

I noob in rolex watch, I would like to ask Noob maker better or BP maker?? I looking for this watch~

14221032060000.JPG

greg_r

Daytonas are a time-bomb.Severe reliability problems due to the secs@6 modification. I suggest you do a bit more reading before you buy...

Lagger

Noob has always been slightly better than bp....but like Greg said any chronograph with the seconds at six with a-7750 movement are a waiting game for failure

lonelyby2

Daytonas are a time-bomb.Severe reliability problems due to the secs@6 modification. I suggest you do a bit more reading before you buy...

Thanks mate!!~

Noob has always been slightly better than bp....but like Greg said any chronograph with the seconds at six with a-7750 movement are a waiting game for failure

you mean easy spoil?? I too noob on this, I have A7750 Pro hunter Daytona still working fine for 8-9 months already.

Ratubbs

Just curious why is sec @ 6 so disastrous anyhow ?!

Necromancer

I took the chance after lots of reading and noting that as many people said that theirs was fine as those stating that they had had issues.

Mine has now been running for almost two years and runs perfectly smoothly and keeps time superbly.

One of my favourite watches and gets the most compliments.

It is certainly something you need to know about and it MAY not last as long as you would hope, but it's the luck of the draw I guess.

IMG_1048_zpssw0azhst.jpg

lonelyby2
I took the chance after lots of reading and noting that as many people said that theirs was fine as those stating that they had had issues.

Mine has now been running for almost two years and runs perfectly smoothly and keeps time superbly.

One of my favourite watches and gets the most compliments.

It is certainly something you need to know about and it MAY not last as long as you would hope, but it's the luck of the draw I guess.

IMG_1048_zpssw0azhst.jpg

Do you do servicing wisely like 4 months 1 time??

Necromancer

I've never had it serviced other than greasing the crown and caseback seals

lonelyby2
I've never had it serviced other than greasing the crown and caseback seals

Wow.. nice btw where u get from??

finalboss

I guess you just got lucky Necromancer, had a noob a while back and it was very stiff and the chrono ended up failing within the year.

Was worth it though, Looks too good on the wrist :giggle:

Amg32

Stay away from sec @6

CedricWX

I have four of them, all seconds@six, haven't had a problem in the year or so I've had them. Some people have had problems, others have not.

However it can't be denied that the extra unjewelled gears involved make eary failure more likely. It just depends on how frequently you wear the watch.

It is not recommended as a daily beater, but now and again wear is fine. Timekeeping is excellent.

ironduvall

Usually how long the gold will last on a replica??

JSJ
Stay away from sec @6

How many secs@6 reps have you had? What's your experience of them?

black263

Read the two links in my signature.

lonelyby2

A day if I not wrong? Because I have a A7750 only last a day.

JSJ

A day if I not wrong? Because I have a A7750 only last a day.

This is an answer but unfortunately not to the question which was asked.

The movement stopped so the gold plating only lasted a day?

lonelyby2

Read the two links in my signature.

Thank mate!!~

lonelyby2

Anyone selling this watch for second hand, I look for it too~

mecko

The Valjoux movement is to thick. The Case is a monster. 21j is not the greatest movement, but the case is thinner . I am not a fan of 21J, but I will always buy a 21J Daytona.

By the way the new JF Daytona, also with 21J or 23J is out. The case and the bracelet is the bomb

lonelyby2

The Valjoux movement is to thick. The Case is a monster. 21j is not the greatest movement, but the case is thinner . I am not a fan of 21J, but I will always buy a 21J Daytona.

By the way the new JF Daytona, also with 21J or 23J is out. The case and the bracelet is the bomb

They say A7750 daytona is a bomb, but so far my daytona still working fine~ touch wood!! hahaXD which TD have selling the new JF Daytona, also with 21J or 23J ??

GenTLe

They say A7750 daytona is a bomb, but so far my daytona still working fine~ touch wood!! hahaXD which TD have selling the new JF Daytona, also with 21J or 23J ??

http://www.intime.co/content/64-new-release-daytona-116520-jf-1-1-on-ss-bracelet-a21j-same-thickness-as-genuine

lonelyby2

http://www.intime.co/content/64-new-release-daytona-116520-jf-1-1-on-ss-bracelet-a21j-same-thickness-as-genuine

Nice.. but waiting for rose version ..

black263

http://www.intime.co...ness-as-genuine

How the hell can that be called a 1:1. So it's identical to the gen apart from 21J movement, faux chrono and frozen big second hand. (It is however the same thickness as the gen!) On the link it says it's 21j, but when you look at the watch details, it says 23j.

GenTLe

http://www.intime.co...ness-as-genuine

How the hell can that be called a 1:1. So it's identical to the gen apart from 21J movement, faux chrono and frozen big second hand. (It is however the same thickness as the gen!) On the link it says it's 21j, but when you look at the watch details, it says 23j.

Chinese 1:1 :D