Gazzla

My Seiko Collection Past & Present: Part One - The Past

Wristrocker

The SSB027 is awesome. Thinking about getting one myself. My Invicta Daytona lookalike is starting to look too worn.

dave47

VERY beautiful Seiko collection, Gaz. Some of these I've never seen before & was entranced with them. Thanks for the wonderful journey down Memory Lane!

dave

Hasat

Very Beautiful Gaz.

Just awesome.

Wish you a pleasure

thenoon

Some great models there....am I right in thinking that nearly all Seiko models are 42mm ?? I dabbled once with an orange monster and found it to wear a little too small, all my watches are 45mm - 46mm with the exception of my DSSD but I get away with that one due to its beefiness

I suppose I'm basically asking if any of their standard models come larger.......??

Myfirstandlastname

This is fantastic

OneTwoMany
On 27/12/2015 at 17:59, Gazzla said:

Hey Gang

A little festive Seiko eye candy for your delectation. :D

All of these have moved to another home. Some I've owned for years, some not so long. :p

If you want any details, more photos or model numbers let me know and I will oblige.

Without further ado:

Suo165k.jpg?2

CTmzHqv.jpg?1

Can someone tell me the model number of this piece of Japanese awesome please?

djzek

My first Seiko ... But not my last...
By the way that strap is DIY... 541ed473ea7cd83263b9eb5254981ea8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thefrenchman

Old enough to have bought some of the 70s classics new.Just wish I'd kept hold of some of them.One that I did was a Pogue finding a correct stem after breaking the original is a task.

dino8031

It's a great collection.  I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on one of the Sport 5 models.  Most of them are 45mm cases which I find a bit on the large side.  What are they like to wear?

basics62

Hi I am new here and had to look at your Seiko collection. Very nice. I also have many Seiko watches and sold over 1,000 of them on ebay. I have many seiko parts still as a watchmaker I bought out many parts from Seikobwhen they closed there repair shop in Chicago. I also have a one of a kind Seiko shop clock that hung in the office of the repair center. Cannot find this clock nowhere. I will post pics of it soon. Must dig it out first. 

My first decent watch was a Pepsi Kinetic which I purchased new in the eighties and still have it...battered and bruised and needing a new capacitor...fantastically reliable are Seiko...under rated and undervalued...