Sign in to follow this  
submarinerblue

Has Aliexpress Cracked Down on Reps?

submarinerblue

Just tried to look at the site of an Aliexpress seller I bought from in the past and the link to his site comes up "404" error. Did some more searching on key words of popular rep models which worked In the recent past to find sites with decent reps and they mostly come up empty. Anyone heard of a crackdown?

trailboss99

Just the annual China government anti-counterfeiting purge, nothing to worry about.

MA123

Yes, ive purchased from henry before. He sent me an email saying his account had been closed and he could no longer sell on Aliexpress...but he'd set up his own website (which looked pretty crap!)

pmartin245

I ordered a few from Henry and he always came thru but without TD certification from here or without the protection of AliExpress it's best to stay away from him.

JSJ

Even Linamarket seems to have no listings although the shop is still there (or maybe it's moved?).

mos009

deffo stepped up the game, cant find anything on aliexpress.

none usual keyword works

carter23

For some reason replica straps and buckles are massive at the moment, as for watches.. nothing.

Not only have the cracked down on watches but clothing aswell which is unfortunate. hopefully it'll get better soon because im looking to get a cheapo cartier tank