Sign in to follow this  
GenTLe

No ceramic Pepsi rolex yet?

GenTLe

I noticed that, while he have the full ceramic bicolor bezel Noob batman GMT, there is not yet any recent version of the latest 116719:

Rolex-Cerachrom-Pepsi-Bezel-GMT-Master-II-Watch.png

Only one I've seen is an old 2010 version from BP.

Any comment?

emameme

My comment is: i wanna this bezel for change my Batman's bezel sometime! :)

simonbolivar

Agree... Got tired of waiting. But if a decent rep is ever released, I will be first in line.

GenTLe
Have u seen that version?? http://www.puretime.watch/product/gmt-master-ii-116719-blro-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2836/

Have a bad DW position, but the color bezel are very similar. For the number's font, they are the same of the Batman version.

No, didn't see it, I have seen just this old one: http://www.puretime.watch/product/gmt-master-ii-116710-ln-bluered-ceramic-bezel-eta2836/.

Not a great quality one. Most probably another BP version

Abe Fromen

Why did Rolex polish the center links on the ceramic pepsi GMT? I love the watch but hate it on that bracelet.

emameme

Yes is true, and its easily damaged!

GenTLe
Why did Rolex polish the center links on the ceramic pepsi GMT? I love the watch but hate it on that bracelet.

Yep they did because it is in white gold only.

Abe Fromen

Haven't checked rolex.com in ages... is the ceramic pepsi available with a brushed SS bracelet?

UmpaHimself

Yep they did because it is in white gold only.

All the GMTs have the polished mid links. LN & BLNR are SS and this Pepsi is White Gold. I think it might be an homage to the Jubilee but I don't like it either. Personally I don't like to buy any white gold reps since they are never actually god but always SS. I'm just waiting to pickup a decent BLNR and put it on a modern Jubilee :D

Love this:

lkqB3sa.jpg

Abe Fromen

That looks great on the jubilee... but I'd be tempted to get a cermic pepsi and put it on a full brushed SS oyster. Old school meets modern FTW.

Stuvetjee

Thought indeed they released one with ceramic insert

ShovelnTC

It has been stated by Angus that one of the factories is working on the Ceramic Pepsi but who knows when it will be ready, definitely on my wish list if they do a decent job of it.

Nnilswerdna

My favourite non Daytona Rolex. Has a friend who owned the gen for a short time and it really does pop like a Royal Oak