Sign in to follow this  
David1982

Watch international ??? Where Rochest gone???

David1982

Used rochest loads of times wondered why she ain't in the TD list anymore.

Pihlippe

Been away a while you have? :yoda:

Member X

Rochest seemed to gradually take over things after Mary got ill (IIRC?) and then got sloppy and obstructive with his attitude, AIUI, so is no longer a TD here because he was unwilling to answer emails or work with board Admin/Mods.

I'm not sure how business is doing for him now, given I don't think they had a decent website and IIRC this was the only forum he was a TD on.

Plenty of other good TDs on the board still, though, so don't be tempted to risk anything with WI.

David1982

Yeah guess I have? Spill???

David1982

Oh rite.. Yeah I've put an order in with PC. Josh red hot with email and QC hopefully his quality is good. Had some real good stuff off WI

Hoping josh does the same

Gazzla

Basically, as alluded to above, Rochest started behaving like a twat pissing members about, so Greg went nuclear on his ass and fucked him off.

nunu78

Basically, as alluded to above, Rochest started behaving like a twat pissing members about, so Greg went nuclear on his ass and fucked him off.

best post of this thread so far , no no. Basically the best possible answer/post of the day.

greg_r

best post of this thread so far , no no. Basically the best possible answer/post of the day.

Also remarkably accurate. :lol:

David1982

So what about josh how's he line up? He seems to be bang on with emails, questions answered etc.

SteveSMP

Josh is Pro....as the rest of the TDs! No worries!

Lagger

Is WI trading elsewhere now, or was it a monumental Fuck up on their behalf

Kcore
3209_zpsav7w5v8j.gif

greg_r

No idea, but since Rochest took over, they're far too difficult to deal with to be worth buying from. If something goes wrong, expect NO attempts to sort out the problem.

BadPickle

No idea, but since Rochest took over, they're far too difficult to deal with to be worth buying from. If something goes wrong, expect NO attempts to sort out the problem.

is Ssteal handling their overflow??? :lol:

( :AT: in before onze :AT: )

Lagger

Oh I have no plans too, I thought they were shit even when they were a TD here

trailboss99

is Ssteal handling their overflow??? :lol:

( :AT: in before onze :AT: )

SSteal is their overflow consultant and McNair is doing the work.

RUSH2112

Right after they got shitcanned I emailed them about an rwg watch, knowing they still had stock and would have trouble moving them since they are not TDs anymore. Tried to charge me a higher price than when first released. Fuck em.

myaz

Right after they got shitcanned I emailed them about an rwg watch, knowing they still had stock and would have trouble moving them since they are not TDs anymore. Tried to charge me a higher price than when first released. Fuck em.

Just going on a limb here, but there's a Luthier connection.

He helped bring WI on board and was very protective of them over the years. My thinking is that when Luthier decided to get his nose out of joint and exited here, he talked trash and butt hurt to WI. Rochest helped him out by taking the RWG watches off his hands. However, the poison had been seeded by Luthier, then the RWG watch did not sell well and Rochest got prejudiced against RWG. His decision, but not his best.

Mystery Shopper

He helped bring WI on board and was very protective of them over the years. My thinking is that when Luthier decided to get his nose out of joint and exited here, he talked trash and butt hurt to WI. Rochest helped him out by taking the RWG watches off his hands. However, the poison had been seeded by Luthier, then the RWG watch did not sell well and Rochest got prejudiced against RWG. His decision, but not his best.

I don't know about the RWG watch angle. I bought one and still have it. The construction quality was poor (either Luth or the Chinese manufacturers cut corners) & I think this, along with the lack of communication from Luth after he spat the dummy & left the forum, was the main reason why the watch didn't sell. I think Luth and WI would have lost money.

This is by the by though. WI is no longer a TD because after Rochest took over, standards dropped and Rochest wouldn't work with anyone to resolve an issue. His standard response was, 'you fucked it up and have lied to me about how this went down'.

Silva97

^^ This, Mary was great to deal with, but the moment I had to deal with Rochest you could the difference. Emails were rubbish and we're not confidence inspiring, you could tell that the standard and care factor was non existent. Never proceeded with any purchases with Rochest due to this.

greg_r

Not as complicated as that. Mary was a great dealer. She got married and handed the business over to her new husband (Rochest) to run. Rochest is an asshat and not even 5% as good a dealer as Mary was. Simplez.

The bad-tempered banjo mechanic was rather incidental to the above, frankly.

Member X

I hope Mary is ok - IIRC she had managed to do well enough to get onto the property ladder, which I imagine is no mean feat in China, and was recovering from being ill.

It's a shame that Rochest had to fuck it all up for her, but I guess it means she is less at risk from a lengthy spell in a Chinese prison, which can only be a good thing.

I guess the person to ask would be Luthier, but as he's not around here much... :lol:

Lachsersatz

Not as complicated as that. Mary was a great dealer. She got married and handed the business over to her new husband (Rochest) to run. Rochest is an asshat and not even 5% as good a dealer as Mary was. Simplez.

The bad-tempered banjo mechanic was rather incidental to the above, frankly.

Mary not only married an asshat but also lost her business to that very asshat? Lightning obviously strikes twice...

trailboss99

^^ This, Mary was great to deal with, but the moment I had to deal with Rochest you could the difference. Emails were rubbish and we're not confidence inspiring, you could tell that the standard and care factor was non existent. Never proceeded with any purchases with Rochest due to this.

^^^^ That pretty much sums it up for me.

Odyseus

I hope Mary is ok - IIRC she had managed to do well enough to get onto the property ladder, which I imagine is no mean feat in China, and was recovering from being ill.

It's a shame that Rochest had to fuck it all up for her, but I guess it means she is less at risk from a lengthy spell in a Chinese prison, which can only be a good thing.

I guess the person to ask would be Luthier, but as he's not around here much... :lol:

He doesn't frequent "his new home" on RWI anymore ?? He was a pretty obnoxious twat in any case!!! :)