Sign in to follow this  
niceandcivilized

Senator Sixties Revival - Did they finally bring it back?

splke

I wanted to comment further on my senator.... I have had the watch about a week now and it has been keeping flawless time.

not only is it beautiful.... but it keeps perfect time.

Why would anyone pay ALL that money for the gen when this steel watch is not only beautiful but an accurate time keeper as well. lol

I can understand if someone wants an all gold watch or some other precious metal. But steel ? nahhhh ..... I am VERY happy with this rep.

I know alot of people like the horology of it all..... the movements etc..... but I just love the designs.... and I want the watch to be an accurate time keeper.

That's what does it for me.

THIS senator fills the bill. I'm lovin it !

Thanks again Tim.

I will work on getting my camera problems sorted out so I can post pictures in the future.

For what it's worth, I bought the gen last year. Beautiful watch. D.O.A. :lol:

They wanted to take 3 months to fix it. I got a refund. Buying the rep is definitely the better option ;)

Risk free luxury :)

its the tales I have heard on this forum that puts me right off gens

watchmaninpa

I wanted to comment further on my senator.... I have had the watch about a week now and it has been keeping flawless time.

not only is it beautiful.... but it keeps perfect time.

Why would anyone pay ALL that money for the gen when this steel watch is not only beautiful but an accurate time keeper as well. lol

I can understand if someone wants an all gold watch or some other precious metal. But steel ? nahhhh ..... I am VERY happy with this rep.

I know alot of people like the horology of it all..... the movements etc..... but I just love the designs.... and I want the watch to be an accurate time keeper.

That's what does it for me.

THIS senator fills the bill. I'm lovin it !

Thanks again Tim.

I will work on getting my camera problems sorted out so I can post pictures in the future.

For what it's worth, I bought the gen last year. Beautiful watch. D.O.A. :lol:

They wanted to take 3 months to fix it. I got a refund. Buying the rep is definitely the better option ;)

WOW ! DOA ?

Thats not good !

Honestly .... I have to say.... I like the look of this rep more than the look of the gen.... AND.... it has been an EXCELLENT time keeper to boot.

REALLY ? what more could you as for ? A fine looking watch.... that keeps great time too.

No more gens for me....

as long as the reps look this good.... why spend a ton of money on the gen and take the risk of loss thru theft or what have you.

This particular rep is a nice one too.

skich

This watch has a great look. Your points are right on.

Donjuanm

Fellow GO-fans,

Just saw that TD Aootime has a few colour combinations that I haven't seen before at any other TD (and I believe I checked all of them).

If anyone bought one of the other coloured dials, please post a photo / review, would be very interesting to see how good they are in real life...

http://www.aootime998.com/Replica%2DGlashutte%2DSwiss/

Here RG and blue dial:

http://www.aootime998.com/pic/watch/big/GlashutteSwiss-08a.jpg

john_donut

Took the plunge on this beauty too. Now I just need to get a decent strap. Was thinking about a black lizard. Could anybody tell me the width at the lugs and the buckle?

niceandcivilized

Took the plunge on this beauty too. Now I just need to get a decent strap. Was thinking about a black lizard. Could anybody tell me the width at the lugs and the buckle?

Not sure about strap size, but there is an EXCELLENT strap seller on eBay named "KelaranUSA" you might wanna check out that does genuince lizard. You'll also wanna check out ostrich LEG and genuine croc. EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE.

Edited by niceandcivilized