Sign in to follow this  
shunki

PAM 382N ZF V4

shunki

Hi

I hope that's the place to ask this.

I've looked everywhere for a review on this particular version (suppose to be the best) and found nothing.

Maybe somebody here owns it and can share with me some impressions (is it better than the older versions, is it real bronze with patina, movement accuracy, etc..)

Thanks! :)

Dosnt matter if you buy V1 V2 V3 or V4,they are all exellent reps of the bronzo,only small differensens betwen them like better pearl E,t,c.

I would go for the one whith seagull movement,not the A7750,but thats just me.

Yeah and of course all are made of bronze,so dont worry.

shunki

Thanks for the answers.

Why Seagull and not the modded A7750? it has more issues?

Simms
Thanks for the answers.

Why Seagull and not the modded A7750? it has more issues?

Here, read this and decide for yourself. I like the seagull too but that's my own opinion.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=6930

BadPickle

A little more reliable and a little less $$$

shunki

that's a tough call because it seems like the newest ZF v4 version doesn't have the Seagull option :(

BadPickle

Have you tried ALE's pam guide?

Wriggles
Have you tried ALE's pam guide?

Now why would anyone bother looking at the topic pinned at the top of the Panerai review section?

Sure that'd be a ridiculous thing to do

shunki

Yes i've looked in ALE's guide and didn't find info about this current version of ZF.

anyone has a guide on how to polish and then create the patina on this watch? i've searched and found some crazy methods (ketchup, sulfur ....)

Drkitch109
Yes i've looked in ALE's guide and didn't find info about this current version of ZF.

anyone has a guide on how to polish and then create the patina on this watch? i've searched and found some crazy methods (ketchup, sulfur ....)

To clean it, I recommend submerging the watch in soda for about 5-10 minutes. You can use a cola or seltzer but the watch will come out pristine. Thereafter, you canola you around and get creative for the patina. To accelerate it, you can take some kosher salt and put a few drops of water in it then expose it to air (vary timing for different effect. You can do the boiled egg in a ziplock bag method. There are also solutions you can purchase online to help as well.

greg_r

Leave it alone. Wear it. The patina will happen in time and will look all the better for exercising a little patience.

shunki

THANKS EVERYONE