Sign in to follow this  
annat292

Hi my name is Anna

annat292

Hi, thanks for allowing me to introduce myself to the world of replica watches I can't wait for my AP Royal Oak Classic, but now I'm looking for a submariner (I like the older model) has the old model been fully replicated since their is a new one? Hi, again. I hope to learn a lot about replica's

simey83

Hi and welcome :)

trailboss99

Welcome to RWG and yes there is a lot to learn here.

markeym3

welcome to the forum,, if you would like an early Rolex submariner then TC is the best place to go ,, he is a trusted dealer here ..

JSJ

Hi, thanks for allowing me to introduce myself to the world of replica watches I can't wait for my AP Royal Oak Classic, but now I'm looking for a submariner (I like the older model) has the old model been fully replicated since their is a new one? Hi, again. I hope to learn a lot about replica's

Hi and welcome.

Not sure about your submariner question. There are people on here who know a lot about submariners. You might want to be a bit more specific.

stevok2305

You'll learn a lot about quite a few things here. The main thing you need to learn is never click on a John_G link :rofl:

annat292

Hi and welcome.

Not sure about your submariner question. There are people on here who know a lot about submariners. You might want to be a bit more specific.

The older submariner with metal bezel and not the new ceramic big case models. I see a lot of vendors use asian movements, how do i have them calibrated after using them for a while and time isn't kept as well?

annat292

welcome to the forum,, if you would like an early Rolex submariner then TC is the best place to go ,, he is a trusted dealer here ..

TC is a maker of best replica submariner?

I searched this link

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=89874

Genius

Welcome!

There's loads of reading to do about reps before you make your purchase, but if you are buying from TC a lot of the normal rep stuff does not apply as his subs are hand made and QC'd by him

Worth checking his website out too loads of good reading info on there about his work and how he got from a basic sub rep to the ultimate super rep he makes now

http://blog.tc-sub.com/

Genius

I am slowly figuring out the repair process of these watches, I found this link but it seems like the guy got a DOA watch, I was just wondering how do you maintain them.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=96516

Same way as you maintain any automatic watch.... You just need to find a rep friendly watchmaker first, there are some in the TD list on the board.

If you are buying from TC the QC is better so much less likely to have a problem and he is based in the USA and not china i n the unlikely event there was a problem and you did need to send it back. He also regulates the timekeeping and gives a card with the beat error etc. so quite a few (but by no means all) of his are COSC level accurate

annat292

Welcome!

There's loads of reading to do about reps before you make your purchase, but if you are buying from TC a lot of the normal rep stuff does not apply as his subs are hand made and QC'd by him

Worth checking his website out too loads of good reading info on there about his work and how he got from a basic sub rep to the ultimate super rep he makes now

So TC is the highest end replica maker? He builds them himself and then parts that can't be made perfectly like the Rolex bezel you just purchase and add on?

It is quite expensive right now for me to buy.

NFleischer

Welcome- most people would say TC has the best 'classic' Rolex Sub. Not cheap, but very nicely made.

annat292

Must have clicked post twice sorry

Edited by annat292

annat292

Ah, I didn't realize he was USA based that makes it easy,

well then I guess I better start counting my shillings haha, I got an AP Royal Oak Classic with the asian ETA 2824 for about $350

Genius

Welcome!

So TC is the highest end replica maker? He builds them himself and then parts that can't be made perfectly like the Rolex bezel you just purchase and add on?

It is quite expensive right now for me to buy.

The best for the classic sub at least, he doesn't sell many models but what he does he excels at!

And his new bezel insert is supposed to be good, no need to change... I got an older one so swapped for a gen insert but I think the general consensus is that that is no longer necessary with his new batch

annat292

Time for me to start saving up and exploring other watches. Thanks for all the info

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG.

annat292

Ok, so I have actually decided that since TC submariner is quite expensive for me to purchase are there any good reverso's?

I saw this picture 73bbc1ab6322aa540d870600b00344d6.jpg

Ah did a little more digging, its the puretime tribute, Seems expensive for a quartz watch, but looks stunning.

Edited by annat292

Pharmo

welcome to the nuthouse :)

i'm afraid can't help with the reverse`s...i am sure other members will be along soon...

trailboss99

That is a very good reverso, it's quartz yes but so is the gen it's replicating.

Ji4040
Ok, so I have actually decided that since TC submariner is quite expensive for me to purchase are there any good reverso's?

I saw this picture 73bbc1ab6322aa540d870600b00344d6.jpg

Ah did a little more digging, its the puretime tribute, Seems expensive for a quartz watch, but looks stunning.

Welcome Anna, that's my watch, this is one of the best reps I bought so far, very gen like, try to get the genuine alligator strap, good luck!

Btw, pt was very quick, all together 7 days.

bearlowry

Hi Anna,

I'm kind of a newb too (used to spend lots of time here a few years ago...)

Welcome aboard!

nunu78

Hello and welcome