invisiblyy

everlastingwatches

invisiblyy

I just found this site and i saw many nice watches. But its not listed on the td's. Anyone any idea abt this site maybe? The watches are looking very similar to the gen. But idk if we should try with him or not. what do you guys think abt that?

Edit: Website link removed.

flyr

NO :thumbdown:

cufflink

If it's not on TD list then don't try, simple.

jmshen

No. TDs are TDs for a reason. No one is selling quality watches at a loss out of the good of their hearts. You haven't found the mythical fountain of cheap 1:1 reps / the el dorado of reps / the narnia of reps / etc

Crabby answer: go for it and report back to us how your money was scammed, stolen, and or bait-and-switched.

invisiblyy

sure :) i never would try it of course. but just wanted to ask u guys, if someone heard abt that before or not. thats it ;)

Mystery Shopper

Never heard of them.

Moved to 'scams' section.

BenjaminButton
sure :) i never would try it of course. but just wanted to ask u guys, if someone heard abt that before or not. thats it ;)

Sounds like a crock of shit from so may angles Mr invisibly.... Why even ask? Stupid small talk or were you trying to lead people to the site?

invisiblyy

Sounds like a crock of shit from so may angles Mr invisibly.... Why even ask? Stupid small talk or were you trying to lead people to the site?

No, i just want to buy a good qualitative rep. I also had my doupt with this site, coz every watch was on the same price. thats weird. But they look very similar. so i decided not to try. i prefer to pay more than 300 but from tds for sure.

NodgerRocks

No, i just want to buy a good qualitative rep. I also had my doupt with this site, coz every watch was on the same price. thats weird. But they look very similar. so i decided not to try. i prefer to pay more than 300 but from tds for sure.

Why ask then?!

BenjaminButton

Well either.....

1d347531c58525c659e89632571265d3.jpg

Or......

7a0f4d80f13e9d599b1b19fafa43416f.jpg

invisiblyy

Well either.....

1d347531c58525c659e89632571265d3.jpg

Or......

7a0f4d80f13e9d599b1b19fafa43416f.jpg

xDDDDDDD true!