torobravo

Presenting the Rolex Submariner v6s series

torobravo

Anyone received qc pics yet? Can't wait to get one of these. I have a real good feeling about this new release �

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...howtopic=113235

pfundig.gif

Watchfan, he ment if anybody received qc pics for the v6s

Tim.E

Did they take the space from between the 300 and the m on the dial and put it in the GENE VA on the clasp?

Lol!

Think I read that they copied the V6S from a gen October 2015 and there was more space between the '300' and the 'm' ?

Andresau

It's my understanding the dials on the a2836 and sa3135 are slightly different. Both seem to be of very good quality and each based on a different gen sample.

mostling

Looks like time to buy me a Sub once again.

The last one I hope.

I hope..

:lol:

There's never going to be a last one, they'll keep leaving mistakes to keep coming with more versions and take more of our money.

Andresau

Yes, indeed. But at least this model is top notch

Andresau

I've read they'll be installing the sa3135v1 instead of v2. More reliable they say

digger2

Got my QC pics for my V6s A2836 2 hours ago, looks like they will ship it before CNY.

avrahamk1

Got my QC pics for my V6s A2836 2 hours ago, looks like they will ship it before CNY.

Post them! :)

plankton

Hey Toro I need for you to answer one important question. Can you show pics of the sa3135 on a timeograph please. It would be wonderful if the movement had a strong amplitude and free from all the background noise (a flat line). If it does test well that would be a tremendous selling point.

plankton

94f837f696826b265ffb170557fda163.jpg

Dammit! Even Gen Rolex really sux now, stupid swiss went and got 1000ft =300m wrong really sux

http://imgur.com/OcYrQ1t

What the hell is this "sux" talking about? My gen pic, font and = is the same.

MetalMickey

Hey Toro I need for you to answer one important question. Can you show pics of the sa3135 on a timeograph please. It would be wonderful if the movement had a strong amplitude and free from all the background noise (a flat line). If it does test well that would be a tremendous selling point.

+1. The main reason I would get a V6s over my V5 would be if the new movement is in some way 'better' than the A2836. If this becomes the standard movement then reliability will surely improve in the future and parts will become available but for now the A2836 version is not worth the extra (to me)

plankton

+1. The main reason I would get a V6s over my V5 would be if the new movement is in some way 'better' than the A2836. If this becomes the standard movement then reliability will surely improve in the future and parts will become available but for now the A2836 version is not worth the extra (to me)

Agrees Mick, that would open up a new door to the Rolex reps all together. The sa3135 still has a way to go as replicating the gen movement but it's close. Personally I'd rather have a ETA 2836-2, just a work horse fantastic movement for sure unless they can get the sa3135 really up to par with the a2836-2.

MetalMickey

Agrees Mick, that would open up a new door to the Rolex reps all together. The sa3135 still has a way to go as replicating the gen movement but it's close. Personally I'd rather have a ETA 2836-2, just a work horse fantastic movement for sure unless they can get the sa3135 really up to par with the a2836-2.

I have hears good things about The Yuki 3135 so if that will fit the case...

Andresau

As the case with 3135 movement is different it should be a perfect fit. Crown height is a little higher

Technit1957
People able to spot this own reps. 99.9% of gen subc owners would never notice this. Even gen owners don't have any idea how many dial variants actually do exist for this model.

People able to spot this own reps. 99.9% of gen subc owners would never notice this. Even gen owners don't have any idea how many dial variants actually do exist for this model.

Hell, I'm looking at those photos which are about twice life size and I can't see the difference between them...

+1

darryldale

Damn fine looking watch.

The hulk never really appealed to me but might have to give it a second look.

Andresau

Anyone received one in the mail yet?

mrs1986

Does anyone know where this V6s is going to be available?

Will it be at the same price as the V6? Like the price of the A2836?

Thanks.

WatchaholicMallorca

So is the V6.1s out next month then the V6.2s etc etc

Yeah they will have a better screen resolution and longer battery life

Not to mention 10% thinner and 8% lighter

WatchaholicMallorca

I love the SS sub, but why do factories and dealers not attempt to make better reps of the gold and twotone models? Would love a gold sub buy worried the reps aren't as close to gen as SS models.

ssmith

I purchased the v6 from Toro before CNY. The only thing I do not like is the indentions on the bezel are not smooth. The problem looks corrected on the v6s. Can someone that received the watch confirm?

wohsho

I love the SS sub, but why do factories and dealers not attempt to make better reps of the gold and twotone models? Would love a gold sub buy worried the reps aren't as close to gen as SS models.

It's a lot harder to plate SS or anything else to gold and honestly; it never lasts. you'll always have poor highlights and lots of uneven wear especially on the wrist.

WatchaholicMallorca

It's a lot harder to plate SS or anything else to gold and honestly; it never lasts. you'll always have poor highlights and lots of uneven wear especially on the wrist.

Shame, keep considering a gold sub. But knowing my luck it wouldn't last 5 minutes. I'm prone to rotating watches all weeks so don't think it would wear that quickly, but still... gold sub is loud enough as it is let alone with uneven wear...

gareth
shady

so what movement should i choose? 3135 or 2836? read a little about them but still not sure if its worth the extra money.