Sign in to follow this  
RANGER6621

Newbie "at tjhe door"

RANGER6621

Hey everyone,

I'm RANGER, and I joining you from Florida.

it's my first time being part of ANY forum, but I can already tell I'm in the right place, and have already been made to feel welcome by you guys and truly appreciate it.

I am a Rolex enthusiast, and own a couple pieces, but am really stoked and looking forward to joining the ranks of true collectors like most of you all seem to be.

However like most "newbies I'm sure, i started surfing around all of the rep sites and was even (temporarily) impressed by some of the "SWISS" wannabe sites, and how nicely they were put together... which was obviously my first red flag.

but fortunately for me, I stumbled on RWG, started reading what I could (as a guest), and quickly realized that being part of this community, listening and learning, and hopefully makin some new friends at RWG was DEFINITELY in my future as lonf as you'd have me.

I'm originally a Southern Cal boy, former Army RANGER, living in Florida now, and got my first authentic sub in 1985...Since then i was hooked on anything Rolex "Sport"

i recently had the good fortune of acquiring a 2011 DEEPSEA, and am stoked beyond words.

However that only stoked the fire, and I'm "Jones'n" to start collecting some beautiful reps of pieces that Iv'e always wanted.

And hopefully, I'll start my new collection, and make it a lifelong hobby like, and with the guidance and direction of my new friends here at RWG.

Thanks again for the warm welcone guys.

Out for now.

Peace,

RANGER

Kcore

Welcome and PEACE from a mem also stateside. :thumbsup:

Many mems here form the Sunshine state. Kick back, relax and read the threads. Don't be shy, join in discussions, share a good article on watches and post pics in the weekly wristie thread for both rep & gen.

jmshen

Another east-coaster here. Welcome welcome!

WatchDog21

Lives in Florida - +1

Army Ranger - +100

Actually reading the new member must read stuff - + a billion

Actually I think the Army Ranger deserves a + 1 billion +1 - Hats off to all our guys that work to keep our country safe!

You have found the best place. You can learn and have fun all at the same time. Don't be surprised if your taste in watches changes (more than once). In my time here I have discovered brands that I never heard of till RWG, Welcome and enjoy!

RUSH2112

Welcome, which battalion were you in?

RANGER6621

RWG,

Thanks to all for the kind welcome and kind words, but most importantly the incredibly helpful knowledge & guidance that I've already received, and hell I've only been here 24 hours!

And yes, as instructed, I've already been tear-assin through the "newbie-need-to-knows & must knows", and I am really starting to see the light.

RWG seems to truly be an Army of member-helping, money-saving, stress reducing, Scammer-busting fine timepiece enthusiasts that take care of their own.

So good-on-ya RWG.

And thanks again to all.

Out for now.

Peace,

RANGER