Sign in to follow this  
guitarman710

Could someone direct me to the proper stem?

guitarman710

So, I fucked this watch up royally and I am in need of a new stem...However, I have never purchased a stem in my life, so I thought I'd ask ye watch gods if you might be able to direct me to the proper one. 2a3fa507ee4dba8b72e47fb8897a8bbe.jpge6202c3b6ab0f15fd2b60c4d17f36151.jpg

I was able to thread that small piece out of the crown and the other piece came from the movement. Any help would be much appreciated!

hondas2000

Check esslinger.com

ROLIE

Yes thats the one its a standard 21j known as DG2813 .

Also you could have used a stem extender if needed look for size 0.9

guitarman710

Thanks ROLIE! I will look into that as well if I mess the new one up too... :fail:

GenTLe

Agree with Rolie: measure with a caliber the thread diameter (it could be 1mm or 0.9mm etc) and get some of these: http://www.ebay.it/itm/201103471796 (same size of the thread for both female and male part).

This way you will be sure that the stem will be the right one (because it will be the original one) and you will have just to cut both the stem and the extender to the right lenght.

Use some threadlocker once you got the correct size.

ROLIE

Guitarman

If you are located in the uk send me a pm with your address and ill send you either a new stem or stem extender .

guitarman710

ROLIE, that's extremely kind of you but I'm in the US. I truly appreciate everyone's help here!