Sign in to follow this  
RANGER6621

D-Blue dial...

RANGER6621

Hey guys,

I own an real-deal DEEPSEA, black on black (2008).

I've committed several search sessions, totaling WAY more time than I care to admit trying to locate a D-Blue rep dial.

And because I AM absolutely a newbie both at reps AND moreover here at RWG, I am hoping that some of the fine dealers on our preferred dealer list could probably provide mr with one, or direct me to one.

Any guidance on this topic.

Thanks for your help.

Peace,

Ranger

JSJ
Hey guys,

I've committed several search sessions, totaling WAY more time than I care to admit trying to locate a D-Blue rep dial.

And because I AM absolutely a newbie both at reps AND moreover here at RWG, I am hoping that some of the fine dealers on our preferred dealer list could probably provide mr with one, or direct me to one.

Thanks for your help.

Peace,

Ranger

Why just the dial? You want it to fit the gen? I wouldn't do it.

If I misunderstood, then maybe try sending a pm to Toro and Fat Panda.

There are plenty of deep blue rep watches available.

Mystery Shopper

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=90002

There is a rep of the DSSD deepblue & most of the dealers have it.

Contact them and see whether it is easier to buy the whole watch or just the dial.

I like this dial. The colours replicate the ocean as you sink down into darkness and the green font is a nod to the colour of the submersible James Cameron used at the Marianas Trench.

Left Coast Guy

Much easier to buy the whole thing than the dial. If you just buy the dial, which version do you buy? what mov't holder do you need? The last thing you want is to get a dial and then need more parts. If you've got the gen, money shouldn't be an issue.

RANGER6621

Much easier to buy the whole thing than the dial. If you just buy the dial, which version do you buy? what mov't holder do you need? The last thing you want is to get a dial and then need more parts. If you've got the gen, money shouldn't be an issue.

Good information.

Appreciate the input.

Peace,

RANGER

RANGER6621
Hey guys,

Thanks for your help.

Peace,

Ranger

Why just the dial? You want it to fit the gen? I wouldn't do it.

If I misunderstood, then maybe try sending a pm to Toro and Fat Panda.

There are plenty of deep blue rep watches available.

Much appreciated brother.

Going through a learning curve and all the menbers at RWG are very helpful.

Again, thanks for the fresh look.

Peace,

RANGER

Member X

Given the abuse the Roleristi (or whatever they call themselves) gave the bloke who swapped his Gen black bezel for a Gen blue bezel on a Gen sub to create the 'shark' (IIRC???), saying it was no longer a Rolex :rolleyes::loopy: :wanker: I wouldn't swap a rep dial into a Gen Rolex.

Just buy the whole rep with a A2836 movement and be done with, then wear it whenever you're not comfy wearing your Gen. Or, as should be the case, wear whatever you damn well want and screw the haterz ;)

Genius

The latest noob factory dial is designed to fit a gen movement so would fit as a swap for yours but by the time you have paid someone to do the swap it'll be cheaper just to but the full rep watch then you have 2 and can choose which to wear