Sign in to follow this  
fine dd

Comex 1665 reluming

fine dd

Last week I relumed my little Comex.

I don´t like that orange coloured DOTs so I decided to mix my own lume and varnish.

The result:

sam17161024x768.jpg

sam17191024x768.jpg

sam17091024x768.jpg

greg_r

That looks fantastic. Beautiful job! :D

Akira

Man thats bright

KeNnY

GREAT WORK !!! Could you please show us a picture of your working lab ? Where the relume took place and what all instruments you used to have perfect dots relume ? Thanks ! :D

coolfire
GREAT WORK !!! Could you please show us a picture of your working lab ? Where the relume took place and what all instruments you used to have perfect dots relume ? Thanks ! :D

I'm sure fine dd did that luming all by hand. :D

KeNnY
I'm sure fine dd did that luming all by hand. :)

I don't argue about that ! :P Only want to know, what microscope or Lupe did he used.

fine dd

Curious ? :)

Ok, here I show you a part of my workstation and for a extra bonus a little video how I relume watches direct on the dial.

Here is my little “Lume Stationâ€

sam15801024x768.jpg

b015large.jpg

Here a PAM 005 with factory lume

0031024x768.jpg

The lume interim result

sam15891024x768.jpg

The final result, after a few layers

sam15991024x768.jpg

And here in the daylight

sam15931024x768.jpg[/b]

My reluming video

Reluming video

Thanks for looking :P

KeNnY

thanks for that DD ! :) Really appreciate that ! Could you please tell me, how your first printed dial relume looked like ? :P

PS: I see that for printed dial, you use syringe, for best lume apply.

tissotman

a very steady hand indeed the comex dial is superb.

2paraxman

Fantastic job there bud like the way you put other pics up to show the disbelieving twat. I bet he didnt belive what you done TOPMAN

GC
Fantastic job there bud like the way you put other pics up to show the disbelieving twat. I bet he didnt belive what you done TOPMAN

"disbelieving twat"? mate...i hope you are not talking about KeNny ...he is a great guy has done some fantastic work on his DSSD and was only inquiring because he is still learning and improving his own skills. Don't make enemies before you make friends around here :thumbsup:

Jannis76

"disbelieving twat"?

It's not nice to talk like that mate!! KeNny is an awesome guy!

pollux1

"disbelieving twat"? mate...i hope you are not talking about KeNny ...he is a great guy has done some fantastic work on his DSSD and was only inquiring because he is still learning and improving his own skills. Don't make enemies before you make friends around here ;)

+1 Kenny is a great guy and whilst his command of English is extremely good it is not his first language, always best to give people the benefit of the doubt before jumping in with both feet. :thumbsup:

2paraxman

"disbelieving twat"? mate...i hope you are not talking about KeNny ...he is a great guy has done some fantastic work on his DSSD and was only inquiring because he is still learning and improving his own skills. Don't make enemies before you make friends around here ;)

+1 Kenny is a great guy and whilst his command of English is extremely good it is not his first language, always best to give people the benefit of the doubt before jumping in with both feet. :thumbsup:

Im not jumping in with both feet if i did there be a slight murmur i just saying what im thinking and i can smell the bullshit it was us english what gave the rest of you freedom to speak even if some of us talk bollocks i must say peace and love Airborne

andygt

You must have missed the part where we invented punctuation.

Ska

Kenny Kicks ass, and even if he hadn't been posting almost non-stop about luming and modding for the past few weeks it was perfectly obvious from his questions that he was simply curious about the techniques being used.

Apart from anything else, Uwe is a trusted modder on here, and well-known as a top-class lumer so that was never going to be in dispute in the 1st place.

As GC said, you don't want to go around insulting people you know nothing about, Kenny's first language might not be english, but he's got a hell of a better grasp of it than you have of manners.

Oh and.....

I'm totally jumping in with both feet. If i did there be a slight murmur(wtf?) i'm just saying what i'm thinking, and frankly it's bullshit. The English had fuck-all to do with the development of freedom in Eastern-Europe, so I apologise for talking bollocks. I must say peace and love to try and make this post sound less childish.... oops, FAIL......... Airborne

Fixed it for ya........

GC
Im not jumping in with both feet if i did there be a slight murmur i just saying what im thinking and i can smell the bullshit it was us english what gave the rest of you freedom to speak even if some of us talk bollocks i must say peace and love Airborne

See, now you are just being a twat!

Not to mention, but i will... spelling, punctuation, grammar nor history are your forte...just saying ;)

So this is the time where you just say "my bad" and "sorry KeNnY" all is good again :thumbsup:

Akira

Kenny you are a disbelieving twat.......

......not!

2paraxman

Not to mention, but i will... spelling, punctuation, grammar nor history are your forte...just saying ;)

So this is the time where you just say "my bad" and "sorry KeNnY" all is good again :thumbsup:

fuck all the grammer i dont need to speak proper english i speak cockney so there muppet go and watch lock stock and two smoking barrels your get the griff brick top and school i went to the best school in the world BRITISH ARMY SCHOOL OF INFANTRY

Akira

So this is the time where you just say "my bad" and "sorry KeNnY" all is good again ;)

fuck all the grammer i dont need to speak proper english i speak cockney so there muppet go and watch lock stock and two smoking barrels your get the griff brick top and school i went to the best school in the world BRITISH ARMY SCHOOL OF INFANTRY

Is it called the 'Asshat School Of No Grammar'?

You know fucksquat :thumbsup:

2paraxman

Thats all i need posh foreign twats who buy fake watches giving me ear ole treatment

GC

So this is the time where you just say "my bad" and "sorry KeNnY" all is good again :thumbsup2:

:rofl: .... you sir are a mental giant!

btw: now i'm a muppet ehhh? mate, don't fuck with the wrong people here.

Akira
who buy fake watches

What the fuck are you here for?

andygt

Oh fuck it's Danny Dyer!

Go on do your funny walk, it's all you're good for.

Akira
Oh fuck it's Danny Dyer!

Go on do your funny walk, it's all you're good for.

Look whos badmouthing about Danny :thumbsup2: