fine dd

Comex 1665 reluming

KeNnY
Do they teach English in the Gulag?

GO DSSD !

DSSD_LOGO.jpg

Tressles61

Where do you get something like that?

@ Kenny, I use dosing needles with different thickness, from 0.1 till 0.2mm and a high-end dosing units.

Thank you UWE, must get one of those, this I think SIGNIFICANTLY easier the work no ? must find them :lol:

Tressles61
Sorry person ie not sure if you a bloke or a tart but reason i replied to you so late is this was the lamest answer i got. Now the reason i said frank harper not dyer was geography not wherever im fat or skinny or a shit actor like dyer a wanna be actor like dyer or a has been actor like frank do you get the griff now clue essex or london infact google him dont reply to me doughnut as i been told to give it a rest and i am. Right back to fine dd what a 1st class job you done you must be in the US or aussie pity that as i could have done with my very old 1000m seiko divers watch being relumed enjoyed this thread very much gave me a giggle no replies please as now i can tell who not worth responding too

Man I sure would like to hear what this actually sounds like. Just reading it sounds like a thick accent. Here in the U.S. we don't have accents...

dingle
Sorry person ie not sure if you a bloke or a tart but reason i replied to you so late is this was the lamest answer i got. Now the reason i said frank harper not dyer was geography not wherever im fat or skinny or a shit actor like dyer a wanna be actor like dyer or a has been actor like frank do you get the griff now clue essex or london infact google him dont reply to me doughnut as i been told to give it a rest and i am. Right back to fine dd what a 1st class job you done you must be in the US or aussie pity that as i could have done with my very old 1000m seiko divers watch being relumed enjoyed this thread very much gave me a giggle no replies please as now i can tell who not worth responding too

Man I sure would like to hear what this actually sounds like. Just reading it sounds like a thick accent. Here in the U.S. we don't have accents...

sure we do :lol:

:huh:

Akira

They call that English what you are speaking Dingle?

dingle
They call that English what you are speaking Dingle?

yep, tis sud ern' inglis' :lol:

pollux1

@paraxman listen you dumb as fuck shit for brains little twat, go and learn to read and perhaps write back with some semblance of intelligence you fucking waste of God's great air and whilst you're at it fucking apologise. *edit* Cos you just aren't worth it*

Why not take part in this place, you must have some interest in watches or you wouldn't have sought us out, you'll find being part of here is pretty good and you'll learn a hell of a lot but NOT BY BEING A CUNT.

2paraxman
@paraxman listen you dumb as fuck shit for brains little twat, go and learn to read and perhaps write back with some semblance of intelligence you fucking waste of God's great air and whilst you're at it fucking apologise. *edit* Cos you just aren't worth it*

Why not take part in this place, you must have some interest in watches or you wouldn't have sought us out, you'll find being part of here is pretty good and you'll learn a hell of a lot but NOT BY BEING A CUNT.

@bollocks i mean pollux now cripple cunt i am going to say this just the once mick so i am i do like this forum but doesnt mean to say i have to like all fucking stuck up there own arses members . I reakon there about 6 %wanker in this forum and i just meet the lot just like your self now the reason i think ur a cripple is the fact u called me a little twat where a big cunt would have sounded better and more near the mark!!!!!!!!

Not coming back in this thread to read replys so im sorry to all the other members if i took this great thread a bit of rails and if any members want to speak to me in person just pm with your number and i phone you up or i give you my number little put downs dont worry me as i think i big enough to take it. In this thread i think i am the big razzman with my pacestick screaming trying to turn some silly boys into men nar it ant gonna work. The end of me in this thread now tf and i do like this forum just speaking my mind ps dont reply with dopey combacks honest it dont work!!!!!!! any one wants my attenshun pm me IM SORRY TO ALL OTHER GEN MEMBERS but not to the 6%

KeNnY

2paraxman you are such a twat :wacko: Greg please can you clean this thread a bit of unwanted OT ?

dingle

@bollocks i mean pollux now cripple cunt i am going to say this just the once mick so i am i do like this forum but doesnt mean to say i have to like all fucking stuck up there own arses members . I reakon there about 6 %wanker in this forum and i just meet the lot just like your self now the reason i think ur a cripple is the fact u called me a little twat where a big cunt would have sounded better and more near the mark!!!!!!!!

Not coming back in this thread to read replys so im sorry to all the other members if i took this great thread a bit of rails and if any members want to speak to me in person just pm with your number and i phone you up or i give you my number little put downs dont worry me as i think i big enough to take it. In this thread i think i am the big razzman with my pacestick screaming trying to turn some silly boys into men nar it ant gonna work. The end of me in this thread now tf and i do like this forum just speaking my mind ps dont reply with dopey combacks honest it dont work!!!!!!! any one wants my attenshun pm me IM SORRY TO ALL OTHER GEN MEMBERS but not to the 6%

:wacko:

welcome to the gulag.................

Ska

Well said. And on a more exciting note I just got a dosing unit!!

KeNnY
:facepalm:

finally ! thank you DB

Del
:popcorn:

finally ! thank you DB

+1 :facepalm:

What a dick that parafuckwit guy is.

Ska

This thread was awesome too. What a wanker.

KBH

How did I miss this thread? Hope he get's a life sentence.

sconehead

Mr Madfish...ex-para?

...you'll remember Flagstaff hill with fondness then mate...:)

I must apologise on 2para's behalf...indoctrinated to the hilt it seems...

Aren

OMG...what a thread.

It was a shame for UWE and Kenny, but the rest was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.

UWE your work is truly amazing and your shop and equipment looks wonderful.

Kenny...we :) you and you are a great guy with a kind heart and you use understandable English.

The rest had me in absolute stitches.

Ska, your English lessons were wasted. You needed to teach in "little" words and short simple sentences.

Andy, I thought I would be the one to piss myself, and only wish I could make such clever, short remarks as yours.

GC, you are gentleman...but I don't think he understood your hilarious apology.

Pollux, you street fighter...didn't take you long to get down to it.

It is admirable to stand up for and protect and defend our friends.

I honour military personnel and veterans, but don't judge all by 2para.

He could have injuries from military service.

The deepest wounds are the ones we can't see.

I doubt the British Army enlists illiterates, so something isn't right here.

He is obviously mentally disabled ATM.

I don't think he is capable of writing. He can't find the caps lock button.

He was easy prey for you guys...too easy. Maybe he was just drunk.

He couldn't leave the battle even though he had no ammunition, was alone, and didn't know the turf.

He was told to stand down and I believe he tried.

He was trying to make what looked like a sincere apology at the end.

Can you blame him for thinking some ill from the names he was being called?

If not here, there may be no place for him to fit in.

As funny as these posts are...it still feels sad to throw someone away.

I hope he will be able to get out of the gulag, and if not...

I hope he finds a place to fit in.

Gobbless

Ska

Good post Aren, very well put!

With the greatest respect this is the first time I've wholeheartedly disagreed with you. (Although not of course about Uwe or Kenny!) :)

The British Army enlist grunts just like any other country. Broadly speaking we train our soldiers much more thoroughly than just about any other country on earth. In fact we're so good that 16 other armed forces regularly send their officers here so they can learn how we do it.

I have a lot of military in my family and I lived in Aldershot (the home of the British Parachute Regiment) for 3 years. Most of the guys are fantastic, salt-of-the-earth, hard-as-nails types. Real men who do one of the toughest jobs on earth and no longer get the recognition they deserve. Heroes.

There are always twats though. Fuckers who sign up to play with explosives and shoot 'rag-heads'. The bar is pretty low for entry because the army can always use more cannon fodder. Sadly the views and beliefs of people like 2paraxman are expounded in that environment because the stupid wankers inevitably gravitate towards eachother. These are the dicks who were always found in town looking for a gurkha to fight on a Friday night.

Don't, even for a minute feel sorry for him/them. In the US there's a huge emphasis on how soldiers come back 'damaged' from war. Yes there are some who find it difficult to cope but 99% are fully aware of what they are signing up for and, like SFA are fully capable of functioning when back in civilian life.

I've met soldiers with shell-shock, depression, real PTSD and horrendous injuries. They might be suffering psychologically in ways most of us couldn't imagine but they're not suddenly racist, bigoted shits. And they're an overwhelming minority.

Paraxman is and probably always was a dickhead. It's that simple. The fact that he was a military dickhead is no excuse. In reality, because of the responsibility soldiers have in theatre halfway around the world it's worse. Yes there are heroes, heroes who deserve much more honour than they currently get. But it detracts from their sacrifice if you tar the trigger happy fuck-wits with the same brush. The ones who don't give a shit about gunning down civilians and treat war like they're playing Call Of Duty. These are more often than not the ones who come home and weep crocodile-tears to their psychologist before signing up with the BNP.

For every SFA437 there is a 2paraxman. They are NOT the same. Don't make excuses for him.

trailboss99
OMG...what a thread.

It was a shame for UWE and Kenny, but the rest was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.

UWE your work is truly amazing and your shop and equipment looks wonderful.

Kenny...we :) you and you are a great guy with a kind heart and you use understandable English.

The rest had me in absolute stitches.

Ska, your English lessons were wasted. You needed to teach in "little" words and short simple sentences.

Andy, I thought I would be the one to piss myself, and only wish I could make such clever, short remarks as yours.

GC, you are gentleman...but I don't think he understood your hilarious apology.

Pollux, you street fighter...didn't take you long to get down to it.

It is admirable to stand up for and protect and defend our friends.

I honour military personnel and veterans, but don't judge all by 2para.

He could have injuries from military service.

The deepest wounds are the ones we can't see.

I doubt the British Army enlists illiterates, so something isn't right here.

He is obviously mentally disabled ATM.

I don't think he is capable of writing. He can't find the caps lock button.

He was easy prey for you guys...too easy. Maybe he was just drunk.

He couldn't leave the battle even though he had no ammunition, was alone, and didn't know the turf.

He was told to stand down and I believe he tried.

He was trying to make what looked like a sincere apology at the end.

Can you blame him for thinking some ill from the names he was being called?

If not here, there may be no place for him to fit in.

As funny as these posts are...it still feels sad to throw someone away.

I hope he will be able to get out of the gulag, and if not...

I hope he finds a place to fit in.

Gobbless

One day my dear I am going to work out exactly who the hell you are 'cause you ain't just anyone. ;)

Good post Aren, very well put!

The British Army enlist grunts just like any other country. Broadly speaking we train our soldiers much more thoroughly than just about any other country on earth..

Glad you said "almost" :gday_mate_haveabeer:

Note to self: find a slouch hat emoticon.

Ska

Damn right Col.

Brits and Aussies have almost identical training anyway. 1st class armed forces both.

phanto

I couldn't follow what parax was saying at all. In the Gulag with him!

David543
Damn right Col.

Brits and Aussies have almost identical training anyway. 1st class armed forces both.

+1

Dear God. Did he not get the irony of his rants at any point???