Sign in to follow this  
fine dd

Comex 1665 reluming

dingle
:thumbsup2:

2paraxman

Fuck me i upset a few peeps in here tonight lol even skas on me case dont take it to heart boys i mean lads only jesting but all good fun dont worry about the grammer i dont write many letters so there

2paraxman
Oh fuck it's Danny Dyer!

Go on do your funny walk, it's all you're good for.

funny walk for funny tattoos northern monkey lol hope you ant missed the street with all this ranting i more frank harper than danny dyer thank you seth armstrong

solkryssare

I knew there was very good reason why I shouldn't click page 2!! What a total and completely waste of Hipster time.....

solkryssare

Oh. Nice lume job by the way :thumbsup2:

2paraxman
Oh fuck it's Danny Dyer!

Go on do your funny walk, it's all you're good for.

funny walk for funny tattoos northern monkey lol hope you ant missed the street with all this ranting i more frank harper than danny dyer thank you seth armstrong

Your about as funny as morcombe and wise off now for law and order and your out of order lol nite lads

pollux1

This 2para guy must be shill there's no way anyone could be that thick, even a Para :nana:

:nana:

KeNnY

First I want to thank GC, Ska, Jannis, pollux, Akira and all other who understood my posts and were defending me. You guys are awesome :paddy_gold:

As for you 2paraxman, why do you think I am, in your words, "disbelieving twat" ? From what sentences you think that it is ? As you can see some posts upper, I have kindly asked if he can show me his working lab and some first works. Why ? Because I am making my own lab also, surely I don't have that same digital microscope as he has, but I have bought an 500x digital microscope, what is great to work with, if you have some detail jobs to done. Also when I look at the date when I have asked the question "Feb 5 2011" that was 2-3 weeks before I made my first reluming tutorial, so I was curious what all tools should I have, to make the things easy as can be, because nothing works easier when you have correct tools to work with.

Did you see in my post something like "... you are faker, you did nooooothing" ? I think no... Uwe (fine_dd) is the best in this field with a lot of experience, so you know what you pay for. I would like to learn from the modders like Uwe, Wiz and even Ska as much as possible...

And what can I say next, nothing comes to my mind... and yes, english is my second language.

And Akira :rofl: remembered this joke from Borat movie :D

solkryssare

Kenny. You are a twat. But you are our twat :paddy_gold:

KinCaidk

You green twat :paddy_gold:

Del

:paddy_gold: I'm just reading this thread for the first time!

Firstly, what fantastic work by Uwe :rofl:.

Secondly, @ KeNnY - you don't need to worry about what 2parafuckwit said - we love you man! :D :D

oscarmadfish
This 2para guy must be shill there's no way anyone could be that thick, even a Para :D

:paddy_gold:

hey i am an ex para and i am not TICK lol

nunu78

Kenny, all u need to remember is We Love YOU

Ska

Damn right we do! Kenny kicks ass!!

gtwc
Im not jumping in with both feet if i did there be a slight murmur i just saying what im thinking and i can smell the bullshit it was us english what gave the rest of you freedom to speak even if some of us talk bollocks i must say peace and love Airborne

See, now you are just being a twat!

Not to mention, but i will... spelling, punctuation, grammar nor history are your forte...just saying :rofl:

So this is the time where you just say "my bad" and "sorry KeNnY" all is good again :D

fuck all the grammer i dont need to speak proper english i speak cockney so there muppet go and watch lock stock and two smoking barrels your get the griff brick top and school i went to the best school in the world BRITISH ARMY SCHOOL OF INFANTRY

No wonder people despair of the English.

Lack of education, manners and common sense.

BTW I am English myself - and often despair.

You really are an arrogant twat. :paddy_gold:

seclark007

See, now that's why I joined the Armoured Corps....proper grammar and the fact that I know both my parents!

Ska

Yup. Fusiliers and Pilots in my family.

2paraxman

dont take it to heart bub other wise i belive the stories i heard about slovak peeps ie >>>>>My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 15 hours to hoover the house. Turns out she was a Slovak.

Like i said just fucking about dont take this shit serious ITS CALLED BANTER I thinki better be looking for a working class forum what with all the english teachers in here lol and bye the way fuck the inverted commas and punctuation and people say the yanks and got no personality ? i think they leave them northern monkeys standing and the staters line bye for now

2paraxman

don't fuck with the wrong people here. LOL PMSL are you my razzman no

2paraxman

no paddy cant be as thick as you probly chashed u all over Carlingford Lough

2paraxman

ffs even got a sweaty on me case probably a rent boy could'nt sell he arse outside kings cross big issue for you rodney LOL

Ska

Paraxman. Fine. Even forgetting the spelling, punctuation and grammar, its impossible to overlook when you can't even write the correct WORD.

This renders your speech incomprehensible, as well as stupid. Although on reflection perhaps that for the best given the subject matter.

dont take it to heart bub other wise i belive the stories i heard about slovak peeps This sentence makes no sense. wtf are you trying to say???

ie >>>>>My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 15 hours to hoover the house. Turns out she was a Slovak. If you think this is in any way either amusing or reconciliatory then you're clearly retarded.

Like i said just fucking about dont take this shit serious ITS CALLED BANTER Oh wait. you do think it's amusing. :Whistle:

I thinki better be looking for a working class forum what with all the english teachers in here lol and bye the way fuck the inverted commas and punctuation and people say the yanks and got no personality? Again, WTF?? are you quoting here or did you mean to say "the yanks HAVE got no personality? - Not that the sentence would have made sense then anyway.

i think they leave them northern monkeys standing and AT the staters line bye for now

This is as retarded as it is irrelevant.

don't fuck with the wrong people here. LOL PMSL are you my razzman no

Ok are you on drugs?

no paddy cant be as thick as you probly chashed probably chased u all over Carlingford Lough

You're actually just a cunt aren't you.

2paraxman

No wonder people despair of the English.

Lack of education, manners and common sense.

BTW I am English myself - and often despair.

You really are an arrogant twat. pmsl All this from a lame carrot cruncher i bet the MOD use you lot from the village for Stanford you got be a tart ps if you are a tart pop down to the fox and fiddler colchester this weekend

Akira

I can't understand what the fuck the retard is tallking about....

Is this some cool hippo retard lingo I fail to understand?

I'd punch you hard anyways :Whistle:

2paraxman

FFS I GOT DOPEY AS MY SPELL CHECKER I THINK YOU NEED TO STRECH UR LEGS GO WALK AROUND DUXFORD NICE NEW AIRBORNE MUSEUM FOR YOU TO GO AND HAVE A WANK YOU SPEND TO MUCH TIME WANKING IN HERE OVER SNIDE WATCHES SON PS IM A REGGAE MAN MYSELF SORRY CAPS ARE ON IM THE LAZY TO TURN THEM OFF PMSL