Sign in to follow this  
fine dd

Comex 1665 reluming

2paraxman
FFS I GOT DOPEY AS MY SPELL CHECKER I THINK YOU NEED TO STRECH UR LEGS GO WALK AROUND DUXFORD NICE NEW AIRBORNE MUSEUM FOR YOU TO GO AND HAVE A WANK YOU SPEND TO MUCH TIME WANKING IN HERE OVER SNIDE WATCHES SON PS IM A REGGAE MAN MYSELF SORRY CAPS ARE ON IM TO LAZY TO TURN THEM OFF PMSL

JUST SPELL CHECK MYSELF

Ska

:Whistle:

I can almost see the gears churning there....... Cambridge.......that's near the countryside.........Carrot Cruncher......... whirrr, Click....

Well fuck you cos I'm London Irish with a big military family and I still think you're a twat.

Only a fucking Para could be so stupid that they think the ability to spell is a mark of arrogance. Says it all really.

I lived in Aldershot for 2 years and most of the time if you lot couldn't find a gurkha to fight you just piled in on eachother instead :lol:

Still I guess you can't expect much more from people who's entrance paper into the regiment starts with the question

"Bill hit Ben.... Who hit Ben?"

KeNnY

I COMPLETELY don't understand any word from you 2paraxman ! you write in some lingual secret language or what ? SO 15 hours to hoover the house ? Well that is his problem, who he hires :Whistle: oh oh an banter, then hahahaha. ahhh no point of replying i see here :lol: because it gives me an headache to translate form your sentences. And I though understand CISCO exercise to configure router with virtual subnetworks and fail state recovery was hard....

andygt

How many times did you get dropped as a baby again?

2paraxman

i doubt if you could punch a paper bag full of air dopey 2 world wars pmsl

andygt

pmsl lol omg roflcopter lolocaust gibber gibber banter ffs

2paraxman

this i like a lame fight room full of retarded fighters of course not me included

andygt

No not you, that would be an insult to retards.

KeNnY

gulag candidate ? :Whistle:

2paraxman
this i like a lame fight room full of retarded fighters of course not me included

off course only the ones is this room at this time 18 09 by my para breitling avenger PMSL

andygt

You piss yourself quite a lot dont you?

KeNnY

off course only the ones is this room at this time 18 09 by my para breitling avenger PMSL

you write often - Pissed My Self Laughing - hmmm you have then some problems maybe.....

Andy was faster then me :rofl::Whistle:

2paraxman

Lads cant play too long with you gotta go out soon and i cant come in during the day i have to work unlike some i see i must pm oscar see what reg he was i reakon 4 myself

Akira

Can someone tell me waht PMSL means?

Too lazy to google...

Akira

Can someone tell me waht PMSL means?

Too lazy to google...

slow I am... :Whistle:

2paraxman

when typing to a thick cunt like u i guess i do pmsl

just like on the sq

KeNnY

akira, 2paraxman just tell us every time that he Pissed him Self Laughing (PMSL - Pissed My Self Laughing)..

oh 2paraxman don't say you work ! I don't believe you !

2paraxman
You piss yourself quite a lot dont you?

you gotta be a manc cunt

GC
don't fuck with the wrong people here. LOL PMSL are you my razzman no

in the spirit of good faith, i take back what i said because you got a rise out of me. But what i said, i said out of concern,. Why? Because you never know when you're gonna have a question or something comes up and you need some assistance here. When that time comes and you have pissed off everyone that could help you., it's gonna be too late.

but what i will do for you, because i believe everyone deserves a second (in your case a 5th or 6th chance...) i will help you out and get you back on track here. btw: you're welcome in advance!

To every one, especially KeNnY, I am sorry for putting my foot in my mouth and therefor talking out of my ass... I am new here and just want to fit in. Of course with my limited people skills and lack of good manners i somehow fuck'd it up as usual. But all is not lost... I just wanted to say i will do my best and refrain from acting like a douche in the future. I hope we can put this behind us and just move on, as going forward will only result in me making more and more a fool of myself.

KeNnY...my bad, I'm sorry.

:Whistle:

Akira

I liked the educated twat much more..... :speedz:

....Damn I ment this one :Whistle:

2paraxman
akira, 2paraxman just tell us every time that he Pissed him Self Laughing (PMSL - Pissed My Self Laughing)..

well that ur own opinion dont give a fuck just like i was saying about u slovak disbelieving wanker

andygt

I'm really going to miss your scintillating conversation.

Maybe tomorrow when you act like a cunt someone will rip off your head and piss down your throat then send your decapitated corpse to your loved ones. Hope so!

No offense. It's just banter.

KeNnY
well that ur own opinion dont give a fuck just like i was saying about u slovak disbelieving wanker

ohhh boy, you have some hate again Slovaks don't you ? :Whistle:

Akira

2paraxman maybe just leave it alone.

Take what you got out of this dispute...A free English lesson by Ska :Whistle:

2paraxman

love your hobby collecting watch catalogues then putting it on you tube lol i love to give you my channel on you tube untill the next time all good in the hood bye all love and peace and now ready to go down to the battle cruiser to see chelsea spank the red scum hope i made you night ave fun hope you all got your testerone levels high probably not im off